Chapter 33

Sanyukta was getting ready when she heard the horn. She looked outside through the window and saw a black car there.

"Itni jaldi car bhej diya but aabhi toh 6 baje nehi hain." Sanyukta said to herself and came out when the driver gave her a letter.

"Sir ne aapke liye diya hain." The driver informed her. Sanyukta opened the letter and read it.

"Hey wifey,

Phone par bahut gussa karti ho iss liye letter bhej raha hu. Waise you are lucky ke Randhir Singh Shekhawat was writing a letter for you. Aab jyada khush mat ho aur dhyan se suno, peheli baar aapne sasural aah rahi ho toh phir zara aachhe se ready ho kar aana. Aur haan aapna wo boring dresses nehi maine driver ki haato jo dress bheja hain wohi pahen kar aana. And come soon am waiting for you.

Randhir"

Sanyukta clenched her jaw while reading the letter just when the driver forwarded a packet towards her.

"Madam yeh aapke liye, sir ne bheja hain." Driver side when Sanyukta looked at him. She took the packet and opened it and saw a red silk saree with golden border. Her face became red to saw the saree.

"Randhir Singh Shekhawat yeh mazak tumhe bahut mehenga padega. Enough is enough now. I'll not leave you for this." Sanyukta said in an icy cold voice and get inside the car next.

                                 * * * * * * * * *

The car entered at the Shekhawat Mansion when Sanyukta's eyes became widened to saw the palace like house. She knows that Shekhawat was a very rich family but she didn't know that they are not less than any billionaire. The huge mansion was the prove of that. The driver stopped the car and opened the door for her when Sanyukta came out from the car. She looked at the big garden which was filled with lots of flowers and plants. Some are known for her some are unknown. She looked other side when the big lawn and the blue swimming pool caught her attention. The whole area was breathtakingly beautiful and shows the richness and glory of the Shekhawat's.

Suddenly Sanyukta started feeling uneasy there. She became awkward and feeling uncomfortable to saw all this. She felt herself misfit in that palace like house and her knees turned into jelly and she froze at her own place.

"Sanyuuu!" Sanyukta was lost in her thoughts when she heard a known voice. She looked and saw Misha there. She felt relieved when Misha run towards her and hugged her.

"Aare aab aah rahi hain tu main kabse tera wait kar rahi thi!" Misha complained thus Sanyukta smiled.

"Wo tera ghar dekh rahi thi, it's really a big mansion and beautiful too." Sanyukta said slowly.

"Bahar se ghar dekh rahi thi! Tu aandar toh chal tujhe ghar dikhati hu." Misha said happily and pulled Sanyukta along with her.

"Randhir kaha hain?" Sanyukta asked as they came inside the big hall of the mansion.

"Aah haan aate hi bhai ke ware mein inquiry aur sabke samne fighting!" Misha said playfully.

"Nehi wo assignment ke liye." Sanyukta replied slowly.

"Aur yeh saree uss Shekhawat ke muh par marna hain." Sanyukta said to herself.

"Wo bhai aapne room mein hain. Tu mere room mein chal main bhai ko bulati hu." Misha said thus Sanyukta nodded positively.

"Okay."

They about to go when an attendant came there and approached Misha.

"Misha baby wo dinner mein keya banana hain? Madam kuch bol kar nehi gayi." The attendant asked.

Blind Faith जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें