Chapter 35

"Bhai what happened aapne keya kiya wo Sanyu itne gusse mein chali kyu gayi?" Misha asked anxiously after came back to her room.

"Keya saach mein chali gayi?" Randhir asked shockingly.

"Haan bhai saach mein chali gayi, aab aap saach saach baatao ke aapne keya kiya jo Sanyu itna bhadak gayi?" Misha asked curiously.

"Aare maine toh sirf ek chhota sa mazak kiya tha. Bola ke sindoor lagane se ek feel aayega toh sindoor pehenne ko bola. Wo maan nehi rahi thi toh maine pehena diya, that's it. Aur itni si baat ke liye wo gussa hoke chali gayi! Just impossible!" Randhir shrugged his shoulders when Misha looked at him surprisingly.

"Itni si baat, bhai aap isse itni si baat bol rahe ho! Wo koi Ishika yeah phir dusri stupid ladkio ki tarha nehi hain she is Sanyukta and usse aapka yeh cheesy behavior bilkul nehi pasand hain, okay! And sindoor, really bhai!" Misha frowned.

"Aare mujhe laga usse ek feel milega aur mujhe assignment karne mein aasani hogi." Randhir replied.

"Aachha aur wo kaise?" Misha crossed her arms against her chest.

"Umm like bull's-eye." Randhir said thus Misha crocked her eyes.

"Misha jis tarha se Arjun ko sirf panchhi ki aankh dikhai deta tha ussi tarha cricket pitch mein nahi mujhe crowed dikhai deta hain, nahi koi player, nothing. Dikhai deta hain toh sirf bowler ki haato mein ball." Randhir said when his eyes were sparkling.

"Ussi tarha mujhe laga ke aagar Sanyukta sindoor pehenegi toh phir usse dekh kar mujhe couple hone ka ek feel aayega aur assignment karne mein maja aayega." Randhir replied innocently when Misha rolled her eyes.

"Bhai aap vi na kabhi kabhi haad karte ho! Aur jaha tak main Sanyu ko janti hu iss incident ke baad wo kabhi aapke saath yeh assignment nehi karegi. Am sure about it." Misha said in disappointment.

"Aur jaha tak main Sanyukta ko janta hu toh phir wo khud chal kar aayegi mere pass yeh assignment karne ke liye." Randhir said confidently.

"Impossible bhai, Sanyu kabhi nehi aayegi." Misha said determinedly.

"Bet!" Randhir asked to Misha.

"Bet." Misha replied.

                                * * * * * * * * *

Sanyukta came back to the house and directly went in her room. She closed the door and sat down on the bed with a thud. Her whole body was shaking in anger. She remembered the moment when Randhir put the sindoor on her forehead and she throw her purse in anger.

"I hate you Randhir I just hate you." She said furiously just when her eyes fall on the mirror and she saw her image there. She saw the sindoor in her forehead and rubbed that hard. As a result her forehead became all red.

Sanyukta went to the washroom and broke down under the shower. She rubbed her forehead till the sindoor washed away. The cold water soothed her body but not her mind. She came out from the washroom wearing the wet saree. She felt exhausted now still she dragged her body to the cupboard took out a kurti and pajama. She discarded the wet saree and wear her dress and lay down on the bed when the photo of her mother's caught her attention.

"I missed you maa." She hugged that photo and broke down in tears again. At night when Kishor ji came to Sanyukta's room found her already sleeping.

"Sanyu beta? Aare bina khaye hi soo gayi!" Kishor ji said confusingly and sat down beside her when he noticed dried tears marks on her cheeks and the photo frame in her embrace. Kishor ji's heart ached to saw her like that.

Blind Faith जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें