Chapter 7

Parth was laying on his bed, he was so upset and disappointed too. He didn't think that Sanyukta accused him for that lab incident. He was hurt, very much hurt and sighed deeply. Just then the door bell rang. Parth got up from the bed and open it and next moment he was shocked to saw Sanyukta stood there.

"Tum!" Parth asked surprisingly.

"Aur vi kuch baki rahe geya hain sunane ko jo yeha aayi ho?" He asked in a little harsh voice.

"Haan." Sanyukta said slowly gathered some courage.

"I-I am sorry Parth, please mujhe maaf kar do." She said lowering her eyes.

"Ohh wow, toh Miss Agarwal aap mujhse maafi mangne aayi hain! But why, according to you I'm the guilty, I'm a backstabber who broke your trust, then why you saying sorry?" He said sarcastically.

"Parth I'm sorry, really I'm." She said looking at him.

"You know what Sanyukta, I'm sorry. Sorry for making friendship with you, sorry for helping you, sorry for trusting you. Maine tumhare liye Randhir se ladai ki, aapne best friend ko hurt kiya aur usske badle tumne keya kiya! You doubted on me, you insulted me in front of the whole college, you hurted me!" He suppressed each and every word when her eyes brimmed with tears and she lowered her lashes to hide them.

"Parth I know it's all my fault and you have full rights to hate me but can I get a chance please, one last chance?" She started sobbing now. Parth was stunned to saw her tears, he felt bad for uttering those words but then he remembers her words too which she told him at college.

"Sanyukta tumhe rota huya dekh kar mujhe aachha nehi laag raha hain but I'm also hurt and I can't forget that easily!" His mind groaned.

"Parth dosti na sahi kamse kam mujhe maaf toh kar do!" She asked hopefully when he stood there numb. Sanyukta looked into his eyes when he looked away.

"I understand Parth, you can't forgive me, it's not easy for you and I worth it." She said between her tears.

"I'm sorry for what I did to you and I think it's too late to realize that as am already lost a true friend like you." She said wiping her tears.

"Don't worry I won't bother you again, good bye." She said and turned to go but stopped by Parth next.

"Sanyukta!" Parth called her thus she turned around and looked at him.

"So you realized that it's your mistake not mine?" He asked slowly thus she nodded.

"It's all my fault Parth and I admit it." She gulped hard.

"Har galti ki ek saza hoti hain Sanyukta, aur aab jab tumne aapni galti maan liya hain toh tumhe nehi lagta ke tumhe vi saza milni chahiye?" He crossed his arms against his chest.

"Parth tum jo saza doge mujhe manjor hain. Tum bolo toh main puri college ke samne tumse maafi mange ke liye ready hu." She said when admiring the floor.

"Are you sure?" He asked thus she nodded positively.

"Okay, toh tumhari punishment yeh hain ke tumhe mere saath ek cup coffee peeni padegi!" Parth said when Sanyukta looked at him shockingly. She can't even believe in her own ears that she was forgiven that so easily.

"Why are you staring at me like this?" He raised his brows.

"Coffee?" She was shocked.

"This is your punishment and yeah of course you have to make coffee by yourself also." He said firmly.

"That means you forgive me?" She asked hopefully.

"Not yet, aagar coffee aachhi bani toh tumhari apology accept hogi otherwise forgot about it." He said playfully and next she jumped in excitement.

Blind Faith जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें