"I can't believe he's dead." Scott's words stopped the argument as he began to drift back out of consciousness. "I can't believe Derek's dead." he muttered again.

Adele's heart tore at the words echoing through her head.

'Derek's dead. He's gone. He isn't coming back.' she thought.

48 hours earlier

"I know where they are." Scott yelled as he stormed into the loft. Adele looked up from her position at the table next to Cora.

"Same building as the Argents, we know." Derek spoke up. Adele's anger flared every time Derek had spoken that evening.

She was so pissed at him, but she would never forgive herself is he or anyone else she loved died at the hands of the Alpha Pack.

They were here for her too.

"Cora and I followed the twins." Boyd added. "Then they want you to know." Scott spoke up. "Or, more likely, they don't care." Adele scoffed.

"What is this?" Scott questioned as he looked at the map on the table. "Isn't it obvious? The schemers are scheming." Peter smirked.

"Coming up with a 'coup de main', better known as a pre-emptive strike." Peter continued.

"You're going after them?" Scott questioned.

"Tomorrow." Derek nodded.

"And you're gonna help us." Derek then added.

Coach was once again blowing his whistle at people. "Jared, again, car sick?" Coach then found a new victim to terrorize.

"McCall, not you too." Coach then yelled as he looked back at the three. "No, Coach, I'm good." Scott answered back.

"Baby Whittemore?" Coach raised an eyebrow at the girl. "Fine." Adele waved off. "Scott, you're bleeding again." Adele then pointed out as she looked down to see the teenager boy's white shirt turning red.

"Don't tell me it's just taking longer to heal, alright? Because I'm pretty sure that still bleeding means not healing, like, at all." Stiles snapped.

"He's listening." Scott nudged his head towards Ethan a few seats up. "Is he gonna do something?" Stiles asked.

"Not in front of this many people." Adele denied. "Okay, well, what about the two tricking time bombs sitting right near him?" Stiles asked, causing Adele to quickly turn her attention to Boyd and Isaac.

"No, they won't. Not here." Adele denied as she listened in on the betas' heartbeats.

"Okay, well, what if they do? Are you gonna stop them?" Stiles argued.

"If I have to." Adele nodded.

"They're one floor above them in the penthouse, right above Allison." Derek informed Scott. "So kill them first, that's the plan?" Scott questioned suspiciously.

"They won't even see it coming." Boyd nodded, while Adele still looked unsure. "Why is the default plan always murder?" Scott questioned.