xxxii.

"Oh! Liam, go home! You're not coming with us." Stiles complained as he came back downstairs to see the beta.

"Why not?" Liam complained.

"Because it's a full moon and I don't feel like driving all the way down to Mexico just to have you rip my throat out." Stiles answered.

"You can lock me up right? Chain me down to the back seat or something?" Liam questioned desperately.

"You tore through the last chains remember?" Malia reminded.

"Yeah, we would have to freeze you in carbonite to get you down there." Stiles exaggerated.

"Okay, then where do we get carbonite?" Liam shrugged causing Adele to laugh.

"Seriously, you haven't seen it either?" Stiles questioned offended, before turning around.

"Wait! What if we put me in the trunk?" Liam jumped in front of Stiles again.

"Liam, you've only been a werewolf for a little bit, you don't have to do this." Adele finally spoke up.

"I know I don't, but I want to." the freshman pleaded with the blonde.

"There's got to be bigger chains, a bigger trunk or something. There has to be." the boy begged.

"Maybe there is." Stiles realized.

______

"How did you get a prison transport van?" Stiles questioned as Braeden met the four with the van.

"I'm a US Marshal." Braeden informed.

"Yeah, I just thought that was just a cover." Stiles spoke.

"You're really bringing him?" Derek pointed to Liam as he pulled the Toyota up.

"Are we really bringing him?" Stiles questioned back, pointing at Peter.

"We're bringing everyone that we can." Peter defended.

"And considering Scott and Kira were taken the night before a full moon, we should probably get going." he continued.

"A werewolf can't steal a True Alpha's power, but maybe a Nagual Jaguar with the power of Tezcatlipoca behind her, maybe she can." Peter added.

"So, if everyone is sufficiently freaked out, I say we get going." He ended his monologue.

"We can't, not without Lydia." Stiles informed.

"What's she doing at the school anyway?" Derek questioned as he paced, tired of waiting for the Banshee.

"We got Kira's sword, but we need something with a stronger scent. Lydia went to get a jacket out of her locker." Malia explained.

"Nothing." Stiles returned from calling the girl.

"If she has a car, she can catch up to us." Braeden shrugged.

"No, what if something happened? What if she's in trouble?" Stiles worried.

"Fine. You stay, you find her. We're going to go on without you." Peter spoke again, annoying Adele.

"I can call Mason." Liam offered.

"He has a study group at school; maybe he could look for her." Liam explained.

"As much as I hate agreeing with the Hale Family Sociopath, we can't wait much longer if we want to save Kira and Scott." Adele spoke up.

"All right. Fine." Stiles gave in.

__________

Adele was in the back of the prison van with a now chained Liam.

"Okay, I brought something to help you." Derek spoke up, pulling out a talisman.