xxi.

"Addie." Derek softly nudged the blonde.

"Hmm?" the girl groaned as she snuggled into the blankets.

"You're phone has been vibrating for the last 30 minutes." Derek told the girl, handing her the flashing phone.

"Hello?" Adele spoke into the phone.

"Addie, it's Stiles. He's missing." Scott spoke, causing the girl to open her eyes.

"What? How do you know?" the girl sat up.

"He called me and I lost him, he won't answer anymore." Scott panicked.

"I'll be over as soon as I can." Adele told the boy as she sat up in bed, before glancing over at Derek, who nodded at her.

"No. I mean don't come here. Meet us at Stiles." Scott informed before hanging up.

"Be careful." Derek told the girl as she pulled her hoodie over her head.

"Always am." the girl responded before heading out of the loft.

____

Adele entered Stiles' room with Scott and Isaac, only to be met by Lydia and Aiden.

"How did you know? Did he call you too?" Scott questioned the girl.

"I heard it." Lydia explained, causing Adele to quirk an eyebrow at Aiden.

"Don't ask." the boy shook his head.

"It gets more confusing when you ask." he finished.

"Okay." Scott nodded.

"Not as confusing as this." Lydia turned the group's attention to the red strings everywhere.

"He uses re for unsolved cases." Lydia informed as she looked at her friends' faces.

"Maybe he thinks he's part of an unsolved case?" Aiden suggested.

"Or is an unsolved case." Isaac agreed.

"Hold on." Lydia spoke as Adele starred at the wall.

"Is he still out there?" Lydia questioned, Scott's face gave her the answer.

"You don't know where he is?" Lydia questioned.

"He said he's in an industrial basement somewhere." Adele informed.

"We came here to get a better scent." Isaac explained.

"What else did he say?" Lydia questioned.

"Something's wrong with his leg. it's bleeding." Scott informed, glancing over at Adele.

"And he's freezing." Isaac added.

"What? Why didn't either of you tell me that?" Adele gasped.

"That's why." Isaac commented, earning a glare from Adele.