iii.

Scott and Adele pulled up to Hale Auto to see a car on fire just outside the entrance. Adele slammed the car into park, barely killing the engine before she leaped out. Focusing on her son's scent, she quickly tracked him and Allison to the garage. Adele burst through the door just in time to see Allison aiming an arrow at Eli. "Allison stop!" Scott came from another angle, yanking open the metal covering. Pulling the gun from her waist, Adele shot the bow and arrow out of Allison's hands. Allison paused as she was shocked by the blonde's actions.

"Eli, come on!" Adele wasted no time grabbing the boy and pulling him onto his feet. Scott ran behind the mother and son, Allison following closely as well. Another arrow soared past Adele's head as she kept trying to push forward. Making a move for the car, Allison shot the tire to prevent an escape. "Shit." Adele groaned as the three turned into the junkyard and around Stiles' jeep. "I know you don't remember everything, but if you would stop trying to kill us for half a second I could help you remember!" Scott tried to reach Allison as he covered Adele and Eli. "We are going to have to run." Adele looked over at Scott worried as they crouched down behind an old car.

"Eli, I really need you to try and heal." Scott looked at the teenager hopeful. "I can't heal, I can't transform, can't do any of it!" Eli argued with the alpha. "Well, you're going to learn right now." Scott instructed the teenager. "How?" Eli looked confused. "Like this." Scott informed him before letting out a loud roar, his eyes glowing red. Adele watched in disbelief as Eli's eyes flashed gold and the cut on his cheek began to heal. "That was all it took." Adele scoffed, slightly annoyed she didn't think of that solution. Scott just shook his head at the blonde before motioning for them to start running again.

"Come on, Eli!" Adele instructed as she saw her son's pace begin to slow as they reached the woods. "She's right behind us!" Scott yelled out as the leaves crunched underneath his weight. Eli tripped and Adele immediately stopped to pull him back up. "Come on." she encouraged as she kept ahold of his hand. The three reached the river bank and ducked beneath a fallen tree. "Listen, keep going on without me." Scott turned to Adele. "Wait, what?" Adele looked at the alpha as if he was insane. "I have to try to get through to her." Scott confessed to the blonde. "Like hell you do, she's going to put an arrow through you." Adele argued with the werewolf. Scott didn't argue back and he began to grunt in pain, lifting his hand.

"What is that?" Eli took notice of the black veins appearing on the alpha's hand. "Wolfsbane." Adele answered for Scott as she looked at his hand worried. "She coated the arrows in wolfsbane." Scott realized as he too inspected his hand. "My dad told me he almost had to cut his arm off once because of wolfsbane poisoning." Eli looked worried as well. "It doesn't matter, you need to run. We aren't far from the road. I will keep her busy." Scott pushed past the topic. "We can't, we can't just leave you." Adele refused to let Scott die for her. "Hey, I'll be alright. If Allison has any chance of remembering who she is, she's going to need a push. Get him safe, and then I could use your help." Scott looked into Adele's eyes, sincerely hoping she would leave him. "Fine. Eli, come on." Adele sighed, grabbing her son's hand and running down the river bank.

The two Hales finally made it to the road and Eli made it up first, barreling toward a moving vehicle. "Eli!" Adele yelled out in worry but the car swerved just in time. "Oh thank god." Adele breathed out as she leaned down to catch her breath. The car stopped and the driver stepped out, Sheriff Stillinski looking at the two Hales in shock. "Just the person I needed to see." Adele looked up at the Sheriff relieved. "Get him home to his dad, Scott needs my help." Adele instructed the Sheriff as they approached him closer. Sheriff Stilinski went to argue but the blonde had already taken back off into the woods. "I'm never lying to her again." Eli watched his mom sprint away in amazement. "Come on, kid. She'll kill me if you don't get home." Sheriff Stilinski guided the Hale into the passenger seat.