xxiii.

Adele woke up in Coach's office to growling.

"What the hell?" Adele mumbled as she saw Allison and Kira beside her.

"Good, you're awake. We need your help." Allison spoke as the two girls starred at the 3 werewolves being held off by a desk.

"They're not going to kill each other are they?" Kira questioned as Adele still tried to recover from the blow to her head.

"God, I hope not." Adele answered as one of the wolves smashed into the window.

"I think they're going to try." Allison disagreed.

"I've got to stop them." Adele spoke as she tried to calculate a plan.

"You can't." Kira held the girl back.

"There's 3 of them and only one of you." Allison agreed.

"But I'm an alpha, their alpha." Adele spoke, an idea popping up in her head.

"I just need to get close, I don't need to fight." she then explained as she went to move the desk.

"We can help with that." Allison nodded.

"Remember try not to kill them." Adele reminded as the three women got ready.

"I was just going to try to stay alive." Kira nodded.

"That works too." Allison nodded.

With that, the three women went after the wolves.

Kira had found Ethan, while Allison found Isaac.

"Come on." Adele let out a breath as she looked around to try and spot Aiden.

Allison had successfully knocked down Ethan and Aiden took his opportunity to pounce, landing between Allison and Adele.

"Allison!" Kira threw a weapon towards the girl as Aiden slammed Adele into the lockers and began to stalk the girl.

Adele pushed herself off the ground as the three werewolves cornered the two girls.

"Adele, if you're gonna do it, do it now!" Allison yelled.

Adele jumped up and climbed over the lockers, landing right in front of Kira and Allison.

Suddenly, Adele felt her whole body shake and she released a howl, shaking the building and pulling the werewolves out of their trance.

Allison stared at the wolfed out girl in awe as the wolves fell to the floor.

"Holy, crap." Kira let out as Adele turned back to normal.

"I don't think that was just me." Adele spoke as she ran over to see black blood dripping from their wolves' noses.

"Call Scott." Adele panicked as her stomach began to churn in fear.

"Do it, now! Call Scott!" Adele worried.

"He's not answering." Allison shook her head as the as she got Scott's voicemail.