38.

After continuous tossing and turning over the bed, suman climbed down and make her way to the balcony.

She laid down and looks at the shining moon seeking for some solace.

Past 2 weeks has been very difficult for her, her mom's health is deteriorating day by day and she knew she's losing her.

Her mom's everything is her father, after his demise, she stood strong like a pillar, for her, for daddu , for everyone.  But now it's not right to hold her back from going to her love.

Doctors conformed she's suffering from blood cancer, that too on last stage.

Suman wanted to spend her most of her time with her mom, she wanted to bid adieu to her happily. But this heart brokes everytime she thinks of her death. 

But now she have to let her go.

She comes back from the mission as early as possible.. And get her mom back at home.

And shravan, what to say about him that time he cried like a baby when she share about mom's disease with him.

He felt everything, he feels everything, he's sensitive. Major Shravan Malhotra is sanki, heartless army officer.

She closed her eyes thinking of those beautiful times that she spend with her mumma and papa.

Sun rises with chirping of birds ..

Suman rubs her eyes as sunlight falls on her face, she opens her eyes adjusting to the light but shocked to found herself on the bed.

When did she landed her as far as she knows her eyes drops in the balcony itself.

And then she found a note on the table.

Don't think much about how you come on bed, I've enough strength in sunny deol type arms to pick a cute goof ball type sumo! ♡´・ᴗ・'♡

She smile and kissed that note, but to her bad luck her lips got print on it. She kept in her diary securely.

Damru bhaiya came with her tea, sumo wali chai.. Kam duddh with adrak kuttke.

She get freshnup and make her way to her mom's room. Where she found kavita aunty with her mom.

She thought not to interfere and decided to go but she heared her name, hide behind the wall and started hearing their convo.

Kavita ~ don't worry anjali now Suman is our daughter too. We will take good care of her.

Anjali nodded and hugged kavita.

Anjali ~ thank you kavita ji, now I can rest in peace as my daughter is in now safe hands.

Kavita ~ now I will take your leave. As shravans father is about to come. Hmm. Take care.

Saying she kept her hand on Anjali's hand patting it.

After kavita left, a lone tear escape sumans eyes.

She's losing one mom and getting the other. Indeed she's lucky.

Daddu found her lost in her thoughts, he came and kept his hand her head.

She looked at him and nodded in no.

Daddu ~ vijay used to say everytime, when sumans wedding will takes place he will gives her what she asked for.

Sumans eyes warm up thinking about her father.

Daddu ~ I know Suman it's very difficult time for you beta but your mom has to go, soulmates can't live without each other.

Suman hugged him and he pats her head consoling her.

Daddu ~ And remember your daddu is here at the every step of your life. Hmm. Stop crying. Otherwise I've to call fraud Malhotra to make u smile.

Suman just blushed.

Tbc.

Do vote. Comment. Share.

Are you guys satisfied with the chapter?