25

Shravans pov,

My cute bundle is sleeping beside me.murmuring something in her sleep.

I smiled at least she's sleeping after too much of drama.

Drunken sumo is a mess. My mess, my cute mess.
After reaching near her house I thought to hand her to kancha but she still doesn't came from party.

Leave her alone means ghar main bhuchal aana, chilla chilla ke sabke kaan phad degi.

"I..... Love.. The... Kiss.... Of .... You" Suman yelled cum sing in the highest pitch as possible and shravan closed his ears.

Thank god the windows of the car are closed otherwise whole colony would surrounded around their car.

Unable to bear more torture he put his hand on her mouth. To stop her singing.

He Unblukled the seat belt and picked her up in his arms and made his way towards his house.

She's about to blabber again but shravan pecked her lips to shut her up.

"Hawww tumne phir mujhe kiss kiya"

"Ab aur kuch boli na to aisi hi chup karunga"

"Mujhe badboli ladkiyon ko chup karana aachi tarah se aata hai" He said warning her and she pouts in return.

He enter inside his room and laid her on the bed and cover her with the comforter.

"Now sleep like a good girl" He said and about to go when she held his hand.

"Shravan I'm uncomfortable" She said.

He panicked, "what happened jaan" He sit beside her caressing her hair.

"Vo.. "

"Say jaan I'm here with you"

"This dress, it's too tight I can't breathe, can you give me my night dress"

She completes and shravan sratched her forehead.

How to arrange her night dress at this hour.
He look at the clock it's 12:45 pm now.
No way everyone is fast asleep.

Then he saw her rooms light turn on that means kancha is home.

He quickly dialed her number and ask her to bring her clothes in his house.

Soon he heared the doorbell ringing he ran and opened it to welcome by a sleepy kancha .
She handed him a bag.

He's about to ask her to change sumos clothes but she already left him with the bag.

"Ab mein kaise change karun" He thinks for a while.

"I've to do , main aankhe band karke change kar dunga" He decided.

He knew suman used to wear full sleeves pj's but he doesn't know that she changed her wardrobe.

He opened the bag and pulled out her dress. To get the Shock.