39.

Suman smiled looking at the moon peeking through her window. Only few days were left for her wedding.

She's missing her maa and papa.

Few days were left to be known as Suman tiwari.. It's destination wedding. As Malhotra's want a wedding with all kinds of tam jham.

And Tiwari's accepted with all regard.

"Uuhhuu.. Koi mere jiju ke baare main soch rha hai" Kancha said eyeing suman mischiviously.

Suman hold her hand and make her sit besides her, and side hugged her.

Kancha understood suman is having pre wedding jitters. She knew how much she loves shravan but leaving her family behind is not easy.

"Tu kyu itna soch rhi hai, so ja princess take your beauty sleep kal se saree function start hone hai" Kancha said and suman smiled.

"Dare you call me princess, call me cadet. I'm not delicate kind of a girl, I'm strong very strong. Dare you compare me with those Barbie doll kind of girls" Suman said and laid down on bed. Takes her favorite cushion and try to sleep.

"Vaise, mujhe yaad aya, kuch dino baat is cushion ki jagah jiju honge, unko bhi aisi hi hug karke sona. " Kancha said and giggled.

"Shaitaan... Suman yelled and hit her with the pillow.

" Byeee have horny dreams" Kancha yelled and left quickly before another pillow could hit her.

Suman blushed keeping her head in her hands..

"Oohhoo, kudi kinna blush kardi, kude naal soch soch ke" Shravan said keeping his hand on heart.

Suman turned in mili seconds.

"Tum.. Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho, kisi ne dekh liya toh, aur abhi kya bola tumne" Suman said.

"Shaant naari shaant, tumhara hone wala pati tumhare saare prashno ke uttar dega" He said coming towards her. "Par pehle ek kiss ke bad" He said and leaned to kiss her.

Only to get slap on his mouth.

"Oowww, itna zor se koi marta hai kya" He said pouting.

"Mere question ka jawab do, fir kiss milegi" She said glaring him.

"Haan, toh suno Haan main yahan hun, mujhe kisi ne nhi dekha, bunty ne meri help ki, aur punjabi main meine kya bola vo mein tumhe nhi bataunga" Shravan said and pecked her cheeks.

In a swift moment she pulled him and he falls on bed beside her. She side hugged him and kept her head on his heart listening to her favourite music.

In few minutes she fall asleep, in his arms.

Shravan chuckles and caressing her hairs.

Soon this will be a reality to fall asleep with her, to see her beautiful face every morning.

She's baby, his first ever baby. ♥

He too closed his eyes calling it a night.

Morning grew in with a sprinkle of water. Suman smiles in her sleep.. Feeling ticklish.

But in a second a splash over her face.

She wake up in a second and yell "flood flood flood" Only to stop seeing kancha smiling at her.

"Aise kon uthata hai kancha" Suman said glaring her.

"Main, simple. " Kancha said pulling her invisible collars.

"Maharani uthiye aur bath kar lijiye haldi ka mahurat hone wala hai" Kancha said and leave.

Suman looked at her side only to find it empty but the creases on bed showing her that shravan was indeed there all night.

She smiled and fall on his side and smell his intoxicating Cologne.

"Uth bhi jaaaaaaa " Kancha yelled again and Suman ran and locked the washrooms to save her life.

Ohhhhoo so haldi ceremony is coming.. And some spicy romance too.
🙈🙈🙈🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Do vote. Comment. Share.