20.

Sumans pov,

I was passing through the corridor reading the document in my hand, when I heard.

"Suman " I turned and found kanchan waving her hand at me.

I grinned widely and ran towards her and engulfed her in a bone crushing hug.

"Kancha, Tu yahan achanak " I asked her pulling her cheeks.

I looked at her top to bottom. She's looking so different but her cheeks are looking more different. They are more pink pink now.

Kanchans outfit

Kanchans outfit

"Ohho aaj kal to koi bahut stylish dikh raha hai"

I complement her and she just blushed.

"Suman, main shaadi kar rahi hoon" She complete and I got shocked.

"Shaadi, Tu... " I felt loss of words.

She blushed again. I looked at her and wriggle my eyebrows.

"Who's he" I pulled her cheeks.

"Rohit mittal, we met in an fashion seminar and it starts from that day" She said looking down and blushed.

My kancha has grown up so soon.

"Ye sab chod main tere liye kheer layi hoon" She said and took out the box from her bag.

I was about to take it from her but before it was taken by shravan.

Kanchas eyes popped out seeing me and she looked at us with questioning gaze.

We both looked at him to found him gobbling the kheer.

Kheer chor, shravan. He's eating licking his fingers.

I glared him and he looked at me winking.

"Hii, neighbor handsome. Tum yahan " She asked him looking at me with teasing gaze.

"Maine suna tum shaadi kar rahi ho" He asked her once he finished the kheer.

"Vo kheer meri thi " I glared him.

"To tum meri ho, aur jo chiz tumhari vo meri" He said pulling me closer to him and I hit him on his stomach.

"Owww, violent women stop hitting me " He said caressing his stomach.

"Tum dono kabhi nahi sudhroge" She said shaking her head.

"Tum ko aana hai haan meri shaadi mein abhi suman aayegi tum bhi uske saath aajana " Kancha said to him.