35.

Shravan's pov,

I cursed the torch and tried to find the person but too my bad luch he escape.
I was passing through storeroom towards my room when a hand caught my wrist of nowhere and I got pulled inside another hand came shutting my mouth.

I'm about to hit the person when a light turns on, and I looked at the intruder.
Clad in kung fu pada top and flower pj's she looked super cute. I soo wanted to pull her cheeks.

She remove her hand and close the door.

"Sumo, tum yahan ? " I asked her but she's passing to and fro in the room but what caught my attention was her bitting her nails. She did this when she's super tense.

I turned her and again asked her softly.

"Shravan, I don't know will you believe me Or not but there's someone who's giving important details to the enemy's and the fact is that the person is from our team" She said in one go and looked at me hopefully.

"What, how can you be so sure" I asked her and she passed me a torn slip of paper.

"I found this near boys dorm" She said and I read it to find some code words.

"Hmmmm.. " I nodded and she turned to go, but I held her wrist and her back collided with my front.

"Shravan, kya kar rahe ho, abhi hume is mission pe dhyan dena hai" She said try to free herself from my firm grip but I tightened it more.

"Haan pata hai iska matlab ye nhi ki hum thoda sa romance bhi nhi kar sakte" I said guided her tresses to one side of her shoulder. And starts tracing her tattoo with my finger. I can see goosebumps erupting on her skin.

Soon I replaced it with my lips and she arched her back giving me more access. And a cute moan escape her lips.

And I turned her and slammed by lips on her. It's been 6 days since we kissed but it feels like years and again I'm here drowning in her luscious lips.

I broke the kiss feeling her lack of breathe. And give a love bite on her nape.

I looked at her disheveled state but still looking gorgeous as always.
I'm falling more and more for her.

And stand on her toes and gives me a love bite on my nape broking my chain of thoughts.

"Ye baki sab ko batane k liye ki tum mere ho" She said with mischief in her eyes.

"Byeee" She said and again about to go but I held her hand. She turned and smile.

"Abhi na jao chod kar ki dil abhi bhara nhi" I started singing and she giggle.

"Toh kab dil bharega aapka major sahab" She asked and I pulled her into bone crushing hug.

"Shaadi ke baad jab main tumhara ye chaand sa mukhda dekhkar apne din ki shurwat karunga tab" I said and kissed her forehead.

"Tum bhi na, buddhu" She said and slightly slap my cheek.

"Ab chale" She turned to go but I pick her up in my arms in bridal style.
And she kept her head on my shoulder leaning more into me.

"Sumo... "

"Hmmmm... "

"Thoda kam khaya karo"

"Hawwww, moti lagti hun mein tumhe" She slapped my arms.

"Aree, moti kahan kaha meine, Maine kaha kam khaya karo"

"Tum na aur dumbles uthaya karo itni bhi bhari nhi hun mein"

"Ooohh, madam mere biceps dekhe ladkiya behosh ho jati hai"

"Hahaha.. Itne kharab biceps dekhke toh koi bhi ladki behosh ho jayegi"

"Tum toh nhi hui, haan tum ladki kahan ho"

"Kya matlab hai tumhara, main ladki nhi hun toh kya hun" 😒

"Tum ladki nhi sumo ho" 😏

"Tumhe toh main chodungi nhi" 😒

"Abhi tumhare room mein jaa rahe hai mat chodna ok, ekdum pakad ke rakhna apni bahoon mein" 😍

"You, maukaparast admi, niche utaro mujhe" 😒

"Admi nhi ladka hun" 😏

"Ladke nhi budhe ho buddhe " 🙄

"Hamesha mujhe pareshan karte rehte ho, MB kahinke" 😒

"MB??? " 🤔

"Megabytes" 🤔

"Nhinnn, Major Buddha 😏"

"Aur tum, CB" 🤣

"Captain Budhiya" 🤣

And thus they headed towards the torm for murdering each other with love.

Tbc.

Do vote. Comment. Share.

🦋