16.

Authors pov,

She gulped the lump forming in her throat.

This shravan is hell intimidating.

She looks into his eyes and found it more shade darker.

He inserts his hand under her top and starts forming patterns on her smooth skin.

They're in relationship earlier but intimacy is never their thing and after being so stupid, and praising Christian Grey she regret her words.

From circle to she doesn't know what shape he's making on her skin.

His hand is about to move upward but it got halted by her hand as she put her hand on his. Stoping him.

And shakes her head in no.

He blinked once and remove his hand but inside he's dieing to feel her soft skin against his rough ones.

But suman's comfortability is more important to him then his own desires.

He respect her.

But little hickey won't harm na! And he again leans towards her neck and licks her earlobe.

She bites her lip to stop the throaty moan.

He started kissing her neck and suddenly bite her.

And kiss that part again to soothe the  pain.

He tilts his head to the other side and she arched her back to give him more access he chuckles seeing his effect on her and again bites her on the other side.

And pulls her for a mind numbing kiss.

He pulls up and mumble in daze " That's how I win, I marked you mine for present for past and for future till eternity "

He said and nuzzled her nose with his.

She chuckles.

"Ab tum kya sawariya ke ranbir kapoor bane ghoom rahe ho, T-shirt pehno" She said sarcastically glaring him.

"Kyun control nahi ho raha hai" He asked teasingly.

She tried to push him but he's too heavy and muscular for her.

A groan escape her lips.

"Tum na pehle hi thik the, school main yun mujhe pareshan to nahi karte the"

"Tumhe kya pata kitta control kiya maine tab, farewell main us pink saree main tum kya kamaal lag rahi thi , ki mann to kar raha tha ki tumhe tabhi kiss kar loon but control karna pada"

Suman's outfit

Suman remembered how she fought with kancha to wear something simple yet graceful and come up with this.

But the saree which kancha choose for her is very far from simple and graceful it was truly sexy.

Saree choosen by kancha

And if shravan by chance saw her in that saree then his mind would blown off.

"Sumo" He tap her chin and broke her chain of thought's.

"Kahan kho gayi" .

"Kuch nahi "

"Shravan did you find me hot" She asked expressing her insecurity which has been biten her up since she asked him about the qualities he likes in his girlfriend.

Shravan guessed her but thought to tease her.

"Nahi, hot to devika thi " He said and her face fell.

He looks at her how cute and sexy she looks with her messy hairs laying on the cushion that smudged lip gloss and that hickey near her neck.

This girl will be the death of him.

How much control it takes for him to not to eat her up then and there and this girl is asking she's hot or not.

If she by chance read his mind then she will ran away from him or nahi to gal pe thapad padega vo alag. He thought.

But something clicks in her mind and she smirks now I will get you regret your words shravan.

Get ready for Tomorrow she thought evily.

I soon heared the snoring of my baby who's head is in the crook of my neck.

Look now who's snoring I chuckles and kiss his forehead and his lips curved into a faint smile.

And closed my eyes for dreams of us.

How's the update?

Do vote. Comment. Share.

🦋