10.

Shravan's pov,

After she pushed me out of her room I made my way towards my dorm for rest.

But then I thought I need to learn what is period.

I open the google and search the things related to it and like severe pain in lower back or stomach etc.

How can I be so stupid.

I quickly made my way towards her room and try to listen if she's inside.

But I only receive silence.

Toofan ke aane se pehle ki shaanti!

As I was standing leaning on the door, the door flunged open as result I fall in front with sumo under me.

Omg! I'm gonna killed today.

I looked at her and she looked at me aur ho gayi mushkil.

She's glaring at me.

My little tigress.

"Sumo, oh sorry " I said and make her stand with me.

"Tum darwaze par kaan lagake kya sun rahe the"

"Main vo haan, main ye sun raha tha ki meri koyal so rahi hai ya nahi"

"Vo kya hai na tum kharrate (snore) itne zor se karti ho ki pura mohla uth jaye"

"Main snoring karti hoon " She asked folding her hands acrossed her chest.

"Tum kab suna mujhe snore karte hue"

"Vo jab... " He fumbles.

How come he gonna admit that he used to come daily at night in her house to see her sleeping through her balcony. It's his little secret.

As he thought so.

"Main batati hoon, tum roz raat ko aate the na mere room main " She asked.

His eyes popped out.

"Tumhe kaise pata chala"

"Mujhe sab pata hai shravan, par mujhe tumhari us harkat me gussa kam pyaar zyada aata tha " She said lowering her lashes.

"Aata tha, kyun ab nahi aata " He asked sneaking his arms around her waist pulling her closer. Nuzzling her hair.

"Ab bhi aata hai " She said and standing on her tip toes to reach his height and caressed her cheek with his.

"Major shravan malhotra at your service mam, kahi ye kya seva karun aapki" He said.

"Ummm... I want to eat ice cream" She said licking her lips.

Sumo and her love for ice cream.

"Aapka hukum saraankhon par" Shravan bowed at her and she kissed his cheeks in return.

Giggling at its best.

(Missing ice cream 😭 hate you corona)

He brings her ice cream and she sat on the bed having it.

Some of ice cream is near her lips and shravan licks his lips looking at it.

Suman feel the gaze at her and look at him to found him staring at her.

She thought he's staring at the ice cream. But of the bowl instead on her lips.

"Yummy.. " She moan licking her Finger tips.

"I wanna have some share" He asked leaning towards her and put the bowl behind her back.

Shaking her head in no.

He leaned more and puts his lips near the corner of her lips and licked the ice cream from there.

Shiver ran down her spine.

She blushed looking down. " I want some more please sumo" He said and she looked at him confusingly.

"But... " He again make her toungtied by pecking her lips with his million times.

At last sealed their lips with each other thus sharing the sweetness with each other.

After breaking the kiss, suman hit him on his arm.

"Ye kiss liye tha" She asked faking anger.

"Us ladki ke liye tha, jo strawberry ice cream kha ke, bilkul strawberry ho rahi hai pink pink " He said kissing her cheeks.

She giggled shaking her head.

"Tum kabhi nahi sudhroge "

"Tumhare liye to kabhi nahi"

And both slept cuddling with each other.

How's the chapter?

Do vote. Comment. Share

Tbc.