5.

Shravan's pov,

After she left towards her dorm, I make my way towards my cabin.

I didn't want to have anything.

I close the door, as my heart pained reminiscing that beautiful moment.

Flashback,

That day I was restless I wanted to confess my love to suman as soon as possible after that incident at aneesh's party I asked for forgiveness to suman.

I've decided to make myself worthy enough to make her fall for me.

She's perfect in every possible way.

"Miyaan, tum chinta mat karo sab thik hoga " Bunty console me.

"Bunty main use aaj sab bata dunga " I said to him.

"Miyaan, tum sumo ko aise hi purpose kar doge, kuch special nahi karoge, use special feel to karvao miyaan" Sometimes bunty nonsense talks knocks some sense in me, he's right.

"Tu sahi keh raha hai bunty, mujhe sumo ke liye kuch special karna chahiye "

"Main, kal use sab bata dunga " Thanks yaar. I happily hugged him and kissed his cheeks.

"Miyaan, hato dur hato tum fir chimat rahe ho, sumo se itna mat chimatna varna degi vo tumhare vo pani puri jaise gaalon pe do" Bunty warns me.

I instantly kept my hands on my cheeks . Shrugging I left for school as today's is drama day.

"Main tumhara apni aakhri saans tak intezaar karungi dev " Saying so she tilt her head on my shoulder.

She's crying on my shoulder but my concentration is only on Aneesh that asshole is looking at suman like she's some meat and he's hungry lion.

Seeing him eyeing suman makes my blood boiled.

I've to confess her now. Or never.

"Bolo dev kya tum mujhse pyaar karte ho " Suman asked looking at me with her eyes glistening in tears.

I make my way towards her and slides my hands on her waist and pulls her towards me.

She gasped.

"Shravan.." She tries to say something but I kept my finger on lips.

So soft like rose petals.

"Main bhi tumse bahut pyaar karta hun heer, aur apni akhri saans tak karta rahunga" I make a promise to suman.

I again pull her towards myself closing the remaining gap between us.

I slightly lean towards her ear and Huskily whisper,

"I love you suman"

She oogle me with her doe shaped eyes. And then realization hit her and she pushed me slightly increasing the gap between us.

Tears make their way through her eyes and we can here applauses in whole of auditorium.

Makes me guilty of her sorrow.

Everyone decides to left but we're still standing there, I waited for her outburst but instead she's falling on the ground.

I'll never ever let her fall, I ran towards her held her tightly in my arms.

(Not in mood to write the convo again)

And then she confessed her love to me. And I felt in I'm in heaven.

My sumo observes me so much and I thought only I do that.

"I hugged her, held her in my embrace her heart thumping against mine and I knew she's meant to be MINE "

I kissed her crown and declared in my heart "we're forever".

Flashback ends.

" Major, there's knock on the door thus breaking my chain of thoughts.

"Come in".

" Major, there's some emergency in shimla Cantonment therefore I've to leave major but the chief has assigned Captain Tiwari in place of mine , she will assign you, thank you " Captain raghuvanshi said and left.

Leaving me shocked.

×
In the evening,

I was inspecting the model, when peon came " Major one lady of female regiment had hurt herself. "

Is sumo okay!

I quickly towards medical area with him.

"Captain Tiwari, well done if you haven't bring her here on time then she could've loss a lot of blood" I heared Dr. Siddharth praising sumo.

I cleared my throat gaining their attention.

She turned and I gain my breathe my sumo is fit and fine.

I looked at the lady on the bed and her head is bandaged but her one eye is swollen like someone smacks her on eye. But I shrugged that thought.

But what caught my attention is that Dr. Siddharth is looking at my sumo with a foolish smile.

Jealousy bites.

I've to do something for him. I thought looking at the duo giggling with each other.

"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind."

Do vote. Comment. Share

Tbc.