Forever.💕

After 5 years at Dehradun,

A cute little girl is running around in the whole malhotra mansion. "Samu rukko baby, mamma is tired ab aap unko kitna tang karoge. " Suman said and looked at her daughter with puppy eyes.

Yes, she's none other than suvans daughter, SAMAIRA.

whereas she gives her mother a cute grin poking her tongue out.

"Princess mamma itna tang mat karo you're a good girl no. " Shravan said entered with a basket full of fresh fruits and vegetables. He kept it on the table and moved to samu.

He picked his 3yrs old daughter in his arms and pecked her cheeks. "Princess say sorry to momma " He said as she looked at her mom pouting and suman too moved to them as shravan engulfed them in a bear hug.

"Sumo tum aram karo.. Main princess ko khila dunga. " Shravan said as he made suman sit comfortably on sofa and kept a couch under her feet.

"Babyy kab aaoge bahar.. " Suman said caressing her stomach lovingly.

Yes Suman is 9 month pregnant with their second child. Doctor has already given her date. Her baby is about to come in this world.

Shravan that's why left the army to take care of Suman and joined his father's business.

Suman felt a kick as her eyes popped out and she clutched her stomach another kick and her water broke.

"Shravannnnn... " She yelled at the top of her lungs and shravan ran hearing her scream his eyes moist up seeing his sumo in pain.

"Jhumri didi.. " Shravan yelled as she clutched sumans hand tightly.

Jhumri entered and shravan instructed her to take care of samu as he picked her up in his arms and left for hospital with damru bhaiya.

During whole ride shravan kept chanting sweet nothings in her eyes and time by time caressing her forehead.

They reached he again safely picked her up and laid her on the stretcher.

"Shravannnn.. I'm gonna kill you, you idiot sab tumhari wajah se hua hai.. " Suman yelled in pain and jerked her hand from him. But he again held her hand.

"Ab main tumhe kabhi mere paas aane nhi dungi.. " She glared him and hospital staff chuckled. He glared all of them.

"Haan sumo tumko jo karna hai kar lena abhi shaant ho jaao mate. " He said.

"Aabke mata bola toh matha fod dungi tumhara" Suman yelled in frustation and pain and shravan chuckled .

They moved inside OT as they have to opt Suman they can't do normal delivery looking at her weak state.

Suman looked at shravan kissing her forehead lovingly. "I love you" Shravan said as tear drop fall from his eyes.

"Tum kyun ro rahe ho.. I love you main tumhara picha itne asani se nhi chodungi.. " She said as her eyes get closed losing consciousness slowly.

Shravan left as they started operating her.

After 1 hr door opened and shravan along with whole malhotra and tiwari family moved to doctor.

"Doctor, sumo kaisi hai.. " Shravan asked.

Doctor smiled and pointed at the nurse coming with a baby covered in duvet. "Congratulations, it's baby boy"
Doctor completes and shravan hugged the doctor.

"Thank you doctor " Shravan said and doctor left smiling.

Nurse handed shravan his bundle of joy and tear escape his eyes.

"Ooo ji dekho yeh toh bilkul apne shravan pe gya hai.. " Kavita said as she took the baby and whole family surrounded her.

Shravan moved inside only to see his love sleeping soundly. Her face glowing with motherhood.

He moved closer to her took her hand into his and kissed her knuckles. "I'm sorry sumo, meri wajah se tumhe itna pain hua.. "

"Tumne pain nhi khushi di hai mujhe buddhu.. " She opened her eyes and looked at him. She smiled as he engulfed her in a hug.

"Congratulations, sumo mamma ban gayi fir se.. " He said.

"Aur tum papa.. Ab toh sudhar jao.. " She said.

"I love you.. "

"I love you too.. " Saying he takes her lips into his leading to a soft passionate kiss. Promising to love each other forever.

The End.

Thank you for giving so much love to the story. 💕

So, it ends here it's happy ending for SuVan. Don't be sad maybe I will write another one on SuVan.

Keep loving, keep reading. 💓

Do vote. Comment. Share.