33.

Morning in Malhotra house,

"Jhumri, kitthe reh gayi hame jaana hai " Kavita yelled from kitchen with hand fully covered in flour.

There jhumri entered huffing and soon kavita starts giving instructions to her regarding lunch.

"Ji, shravan so raha hai na " Kavita asked whispering in devraj's ear.

"Haan bhai haan, apko vishwas nahi hai to jake khud vekh aao" Devraj said and starts reading newspaper.

"Taiji, bhaiya toh so rahe hai ghode bech ke, lagta hai raat ko kuch zyada hi baatein kar li bhabhi se" Avni said giggling and starts drinking her juice.

"Chalo ji, sab utthe wait kar rahe honge "

"Aaj kuch tasty nashta hojayega tinde chod ke" Devraj said rubbing his hands but stops seeing kavita glaring him.

And they both headed towards tiwari house.

"Are devraj aao, baitho" Daddu said welcomed him with a broad smile.

"Damru chai lana"Anjali ordered damru and he came quickly with the tray full of tea with poha as breakfast.

And they all started having their breakfast.

" Hume baccho ki shaadi ke bare mein sochna chahiye " Daddu said breaking the silence.

Everyone shot their heads at him.

"Are bhai aise kya dekh rahe ho main suman aur shravan ki baat kar raha hoon" Daddu said and took the bite of biscuit.

"Are par vo dono toh ek dusre se pyaar karte hai ap unhe alag kaise kar sakte hai papa" Anjali said.

Daddu slapped his forehead. "Main unki ek dusre se shaadi karwane ki baat kar raha hun" He said smiling.

"Haan apki baat toh sahi hai bacche bade ho gaye hai aur career wise settle bhi " Devraj said.

"Bhai hume toh full tam jham ke saath chahiye" Kavita said hiding her excitement.

"Mujhe bhi " Avni too clapped her hands.

"Aapko lagta hai vo manenge" Kanchan makes her entry. And sats on her mothers lap.

"Pehli baat vo raazi honge nhi , aur agar ho bhi jaye toh vo tam jham wali wedding ke liye bilkul nhi manenge" Kanchan said.

Everyone gets engrossed in deep thinking.

"Haan par ye baat galti se bhi unhe mat batana" Daddu said.

Everyone nods.

"Kya nhi batana" Shravan said shocking everyone.

"Haan kya nhi batana hai daddu" Suman asked.

Everyone starts looking at one another for answers.

Shravan glare damru and he hides under table.

"Koi kuch bataega" Suman asked losing her patience.

"Kuch nhi beta bas aise hi" Daddu said and eyed everyone.

Everyone dispersed from their smiling at them.

"Shravan" Suman called him as he dragged her till her room and closed the door .

She looked at him confusingly.

He moved towards her and caged her in his arms.

"Shravan"

"Ssshhh" He put his finger on her lips.

"Tum kya kar rahe ho" She asked looking at him.

And his gaze halts at her pink rosey lips.

"Shravan" She called him and he looked at her.

"Main tumse baat kar rahi hun, tum mujhe yahan kyu laaye mujhe jawab jaanana tha" She said.

"Chodo bhi" He said and again eyed her lips.

"Nhi kyun chodo haan, tumhare liye choti si baat hogi " She said getting angry.

And he ran his fingers delicately on her nape.

She inhaled a sharp breathe. He smirked he knew how to distract her.

She looked into his eyes then at his lips and bites her to control her flowing emotions but she lost it and smashed her lips on his seeing him looking so tempting in that black T-shirt.

And two souls get lost in each other forgetting the world.

Sorry for late update.

Tbc.

Do vote. Comment. Share.