29

There's hustle bustle in tiwari house on the auspicious occasion of kanchans engagement.
Whole house is dolled up beautifully.

Even damru bhaiya and Jhumri too running from here and there in preparation.

"Suman" Her mom called her as they are heading towards the venue.

"Coming" She yelled standing in front of the mirror adoring her reflection.
As she's wearing lehenga gifted by her mom.

Sumans dress

Sumans dress.

"Haan mumma" She comes down stairs.

"Suman hum jaa rahe hai tu ye shagun ka saman leke aa jana" Her mom said and she nodded.

Her mom turned to go but halts and turned facing her.

Her mom adore her from head to toe.

"Hayee, meri beti kitni pyaari lag rahi hai bilkul rajkumaari jaisi par bahadur rajkumaari" She said and kisses her forehead lovingly.

"Nazar na lage kisi ki" She said put kala tika behind her ear.

"Teri shaadi hogi toh pata nahi kaisa hoga sab, main khushi khushi tujhe apne ghar bida karungi" Her mom said.

Suman blushed at the mere thought.

"Ahaan, meri beti yun mand mand muskura rahi hai koi raaz hai jo mujhse chupa rahi hai" Her mom asked her.

She looked down.

"Shravan se bahut pyaar karti ho, nahi" She looked at her mom in shock.

"Mumma, aap"

"Mujhe sab pata hai ek maa ki nazar se kuch nahi chupta, vo bhi aa raha hai na sagai main aane do kaan pakad ke puchungi ki meri beti ka dil kyun churaya" Her mom tease her.

And she just hugged her mom in response to hide her tomato face.

"Chalo, main chalti hun, jaldi aana han beta" Her mom left saying so.

After that suman roamed her eyes all around the room for the tracking of the boxes and material she have to take with her.

"Chal sumo kaam pe lag ja " Saying she started arranging all the boxes and decorative things all together.

"Uff, aaj toh had hi hogayi kaam ki" She wipe the sweat from her forehead.

"Damru bhaiya.. " She called him and he came huffing.