27

Sumans pov,

After I reached home I got freshn up and come out after good 1/2 hr.

Sumans outfit

Sumans outfit

I come out only found kancha standing with mischievous grin.

"Kya hai" I asked her.

"Din hai aur aaj koi bahut glow kar raha hai lagta hai kya raaz hai " She asked and encircled her arms around me thus back hugging me.

I slap her hand and pushed her aside "bakwaas aisa kuch nahi hai" I said and started drying my hair in front of the mirror.

"Ok, then tell me the juicy details of yesterday" She said and I turned around immediately in shock.

"What, kya kaha tune" I said narrowing my eyes at her and threw the towel at her face.

She catches it and threw it sideways.

"Yahi ki mujhe sab janna hai kal kya hua, kaise hua, kab hua, bolo itna na socho" She slowly come towards me and looked at me battling her lashes.

I'm about to turn when she pinches me on my visible part of the waist.

"Owww, kancha it hurts" I said scolding her and caressing it with my hands.

"Toh muh khol waise bhi meri shaadi hone wali hai aur tu toh waise bhi ab
Tak love mak... " She's about to complete when I covered her mouth with my hand stopping her.

"Kancha kya anap shanap bole jaa rahi hai kuch to sharam kar" I said scolding her and eyed my hand covering her mouth.

"Matlab tune vo sab kabhi kiya hi nahi" She asked.

"Nahi" I said and looked down immediately shying.

"Oh! Shit, main bhul kaise gayi tu toh suman devi hai, suman Tu bhi nah kaise matlab itne saalon se relationship mein ho, vo bhi itne hot bande ke saath tujhe kuch hota nahi kya" She said bluntly and I rolled my eyes.

"Kya nahi hota" I asked folding the clothes .

"Khoon nahi kholta tera" She said and sit down on the bed beside me.

"Kya kehna chahti hai sidhe sidhe bol na" I said and took the bundle of clothes to keep it in the cupboard.

"Kuch feel nahi hota ki iss bande ko kiss karti rahun types.. You know what I mean ki aur bhi bold hona padega mujhe"

Bundle fall from my hand.

"Argghh, kancha I will kill you " I took the pillow and ran after her she ran towards balcony and pull the pillow with force to hit her when I spot shravan on the opposite balcony checking me out.

I looked downwards to find my top slightly got upward from it's place giving a good view of my waist I blushed and place the pillow on the side table and pull the top downwards.

Kancha looked at me and then at the shravan and evily she winks.

"Jiju! Hiiiiiii... " She yells and shakes her hand in the air looking at shravan.

My eyes widened as she addressed him as jiju that too openly and all the ladies of my neighborhood were looking at us.

Shravan ran inside like PT Usha and I smiled towards the ladies signaling at kancha that she's mental or say crazy.

I hold her by her ear and drag her inside.

"Aaaaaa.. Owww... Sumo chod mujhe" She yelled in pain and I hit her bum with pillow.

"Heehhee kuch laga hi nahi mujhe" She said giggling and jumping around.

"Kya tha bahar haan, itna zor se koi sun leta toh"

"Haan toh pyaar kiya toh darna kya, jaanu "

"Waise bhi is ghar mein ek main hi samajhdaar hoon, varna jaise jiski soch " She said shrugging and sat on the couch.

"Mujhe na daya aa rahi hai, tere hone wale pati pe ki uski shadi ek pagal se hone wali hai" I said and smack her head.

"Aur mujhe daya aa rahi hai jiju pe ki unki shadi ek kamakal ladki se hone wali hai jisko romance ka R bhi nahi aata"

"Maine tujhe fifty shades dikhayi kyun dhikayi isliye toh dikhayi, gadhi"

"Tu toh na ese hi reh boring boring boring"

"Kal maine jiju koh tera naya wala night dress isliye toh diya tha change karne k liye or Tu bhi toh drunk thi but jiju is such a gentleman unhone tera advantage nahi uthaya" She said .

"Tune vo wala night dress diya tha "

"Haan vo wala, jo tune pehne se mana kar diya tha, shayad tere kapde jiju ne hi change kiye the"

I looked shockingly towards her and then glance Angerily at shravans balcony.

Mr. Malhotra, now you are gone!

I make my way towards door in a swift when kancha asked.

"Kahan ja rahi hai toofaan mil banke"

"Tere jiju ka khoon karne"

"Accha sun, zyada zor se mat karna abhi mujhe mere bhanja, bhanji ko bhi dekhna hai"

"Kancchaaa" I yell.

And i heared her laughter in return.

How's the update?

Do vote. Comment. Share

Tbc.