3.

Sumans pov,

Shravan 

The words left my mouth as a mere whisper.

The moment his black pairs met mine. By breathe hitched.

Earlier was a eighteen years innocent shravan but now this charming masculine shravan with intense gaze is hard to ignore.

Totally irresistible!

The perfect jaw, the thin lips, those abs... Stop sumo get a grip.

I broke the eye contact hearing commotion around us.

He forward his hand for handshake I quickly clasp it with mine, but as soon as our hands came in contact electricity ran through my spine.

"Welcome to manali, captain tiwari " He said.

I accepted his greetings with a smile.

I blink.

" Oh, he did look like a deity – the perfect balance of danger and charm, he was at the same time fascinating and inaccessible, distant because of his demonstrated flawlessness, and possessing such strength of character that he was dismaying and at the same time utterly attractive in an enticing and forbidden way "

This lines I've read somewhere, which exactly describes shravan.

The 18 yrs shravan is much more easy to handle though he had charm as of now but this shravan too hot to handle.

Currently I'm in my dorm arranging my stuffs but mind is occupied by shravan.

Now I get it why the other girls were saying,

Have you see the major he's so hot.

Gosh! His perfect jaw line.

He's rough lips, how it feels like to kiss him.

Those nasty comments. How the hell they know his lips are rough, in spite of being his girlfriend for 1 yr I still don't know about it.

Offo suman concentrate!

"Captain, come join us for lunch " One of the girl from my female regiment said.

I nodded and followed them.

On the way, I remember I didn't even lock my dorm,

"You guys continue, I just forget to lock my room I'll join you soon" I said and turn to leave.

As soon  as I turned, I bumped into someone as he's standing just behind me.

I lose my balance and about to hit floor, I closed my eyes in anticipation to feel the floor but it never came.

Instead, I feel two warm hands on my waist pulling me towards him. I opened my eyes to meet the most heart warming orbs.

Looking at me with utmost concern and with other emotion I can't able to decipher.

Shravan.

Tbc.

Do vote. Comment. Share