Din Shagna Da!

Suman opens her eyes rubbing them trying to adjusting with the rays playing peek a boo with curtains.

She gets up and walk till the balcony sliding the curtains to one side she let sun rays hit her, she smile as cold morning wind plays with her tressess.

Suddenly she started feeling nervous as butterflies are flying in her stomach. This is called wedding jitters.

She's gonna getting married today, will become Ms. Suman Tiwari to Mrs. Suman Malhotra. She's gonna leave a identity today itself and accepting the new one.

She turns and looks at the photo frame kept on the table, photo of trio.
Her maa and papa with little baby Suman playing with pallu of saree on her mothers lap.

She just wants to go back to the time when her parents were there for her.
A tear drop falls on her hand indicating she's indeed crying, she's missing her parents.

"Suman.. " She heared chachi and wiped her tears trying to sound normal, she fake smile towards her.

Beena came towards her and cupped her face. "Apni chachi se jhuth bolegi.. " Beena looked at her lovingly and Suman broke down and hugged beena.

"Chachi, kaash mumma, papa idhar hote.. Toh kitna acha hota.. Bhagwan ne kyu chin liya dono ko mujhse " She started crying and chachi caressed her hair trying to soothe her pain.

"Suman beta, main jaanti hun ki tum aaj bhaisab aur didi ko bahut miss kar rhi ho.. Par agar dono tumhe yun rote hue dekhenge toh unhe aacha nhi lagega... " Beena said and wiped her tears.

Suman smiled as kancha entered and hugged both of them.

"Chalo.. Ab no rona dhona aaj teri shaadi hai.. Aur yun dark circles agaye na toh mujhe blame mat karna ki maine makeup thik se nhi kiya. " Kancha said and Suman smiled.

And the day ends with all the members busy in preparation.

-

"Yara.. Sun.. Nada toh thik se bandha hai na.. Varna bhabhi ko dekhte hi teri patloon na gir jaye. " Bassi said and all laughed.

"Heheheee.. Mar liya bakwas joke. " Shravan said greeting his teeth.

"Chalo.. Sab taiyaar hai na.. Barat nikalne ka time ho rha hai.. " Kavita said entering his room and looked at shravan in complete awe.

Shravans outfit

Shravans outfit

" Haaye mera puttar kina handsome lag rha hai.. . " Kavita said and kissed his forehead.

"Chalo bhai der ho rhi hai.. Barat ka samay ho gya hai... " Everyone heared devraj and left for the venue.

-
Everyone reached and their eyes popped out seeing the decor.