41.

"Aaree re aram se " Chachi said to the girls who are busy in applying haldi to suman.

They made her sat on the stool and started applying her haldi one by one.
All our busy in giggling and humming the songs playing in the background.

Suman sat there all turned yellow and pouting in between feeling bored.

"Chachi ab bas aur nhi, vaisi bhi shravan ne bahut haldi laga di hai mujhe" Suman sat Irritatingly and regret the next moment.

"Are.. Beta ek min shravan ne haldi. " Chachi asked her eyeing her suspiciously.

"Shravan ne nhi chachi shravan ko bhi " Suman said and smile faking her 32 teeth.

But kancha understood everything as she sat there beside suman and smirk looking at her.

Soon the haldi ceremony completed and kancha has told to take suman for shower.

Both lands in their room.

"Sach sach bata, jiju aaye the na" Kancha asked suman .

"Haan" Suman said and blushed.

"Oyye hoye kaise tamatar ho gayi hai tu bilkul dal fry lag rhi hai" Kancha teased her.

"Daal fry? " Suman asked.

"Daal fry kaisi hoti hai pili pili aur usme tamatar hote hai na laal laal" Kancha said giggling.

"Tujhe toh main" Suman yelled and took the pillow and throw at kancha.

Meanwhile kancha escapes showing her tongue.

She took a good warm shower and appear in the room wearing her bathrobe.

She saw shravan sitting their looking at his phone.

"Aaaaaa" She yelled and hide behind a curtain.

"Sumo, chilla kyu rhi ho" Shravan said getting up from the couch and moving to her

"Paas, mat aana tum yahan kya kar rahe ho" Suman asked and clutches the curtain tightly in her fist.

"Tumse milne aaya hun, bahar toh aao piche kya kar rhi ho" Shravan said

Suman peeked through the curtain and shravan looked at her.

"Nahi, main bahar nhi aaungi tum jao abhi" Suman said.

"Nahi tum bahar aao pehle fir main jaunga" Shravan said and sat on the bed.

Suman peeked through the curtain and come out slowly pulling the bathrobe down which ended till her knee.

Shravan looked at her scanned her from head to toe and his mouth falls till the ground.

She's looking super cute and sexy in that baby pink bathrobe.

He smiled at her efforts of increasing the length of bathrobe.

He moved to her and held her hand caressing them softly

"Mujhse kyu sharma rahi ho sumo, maine vaise bhi dekh liya hai bahut kuch aur aage bhi bahut kuch dekhunga " He said winking at her.

She pouts and punches him.

"Aree re... Violent lady" He said and pulls her for a hug.

"Tum kaisi ho sumo, kuch khaya tumne" He asked caressing her hairs softly and she nodded in no in his chest.

"Mujhe pata tha " He said and made her sit on the bed.

And bring a plate full of her favorite dishes. He torn a piece of roti and forwarded it till her mouth.

She looked at him and wipes her tears and took the bite. "Tumne khaya" She asked before he could say she put a piece of gulab jamun in his mouth he smiles and gulped.

Both feed each other and shravan kept the plate aside.

"Chalo aaj main tumhe ready karwaunga " He said excitedly dropping the bomb and she looked wide eyedly at him.

"Whatttttttt.. Noooo " Suman yelled because she knew if he makes her ready then everything will happen except her makeover.

She pushed him till her balcony when she heared chachi calling her near the door. Both looked at each other in fear.

"Mar gaye.. " Both mumbled and slap their heads.

Tbc.

Do. Vote. Comment. Share.

I know thodu sa boring ho gya. 🤦‍♀️

Next part after 30+ votes. 💕