Teaser

We both were enjoying the cool breeze and moonlight under the sky our hands entwined .

"Shravan" I called him.

"Hmmm" He just hummed in response totally engrossed in the soothing feeling of my tender fingers in hair caressing them.

I always loved to mess with shravans hair. But now they are short not that much they've grown enough by my scoldings so he didn't cutted them too much short unlike before.

His eyes closed with Serene smile on his charming face.

I leaned a bit and kissed his forehead.

We both were sitting under the tree and shravans head on my lap.

"I love you " I confessed, this is not first time I said I love you to him but still it gives me that jittery feeling and butterflies in my stomach.

He opens his eyes and looked at me with gaze full of love.

"I love you too , sumo''. He said and slightly move upward and peck my lips.

Silence can be so beautiful with the person you love is beside you to make it more soothing.

Wind blows my waist length curls making them more tangled than before.

" Ccchh, fir baal ulajh jayenge " I curse and about solve the curls but shravan shakes his head in no and started untangle them.

"Never cut your hair sumo, I love them they make you more beautiful"
I blushed.

His simple truthful statement make my heart beat thousand times.

"SUMAN TIWARI " I heard a roared and looks at the direction the voice coming from.

Only one word escape my mouth.

"DADU ".

How's the teaser?