8.

Shravan's pov,

After that day I can't stop thinking about sumo, my sumo.

So cute, so innocent.

"Major everyone is waiting for you at conference hall" Peon said and I make my way to give presentation.

After entering inside my eyes searched for the most important person in my life.

Sumo.

And she's there standing at the right with a smile adoring her beautiful face.

She smiled towards me escaping other's eyes and I nodded.

"So ladies and gentlemen I'm going to present the model of our defense guns" I said

And as soon as the slide starts my eyes widened in shock.

There are pictures of us kissing each other.

After realization hits me, I stopped the presentation and look towards sumo,

Our eyes met.

Hurt.
Pain.
Shame.

She looked like a fragile doll ready to fall on her, she quickly left the room.

"Out everyone" I yell and everyone left.

My first priority for now is sumo, I've to handle her first.

I ran towards her dorm and knocks her room
But found it open.

I make my way inside and it's all dark.

Where's she?

I'm going to left when I hear muffled sob from the other side of bed.

I moved towards it and saw , there she is rolled up like a ball on the floor sobbing her heart out.

"Sumo... " I called and kneeled towards her and held her head on my lap,

"Sumo, rona band karo don't worry main sab kuch thik kar dunga" I said but she's still shaking and hicupping in between due to excess crying.

Soon I started soothing her hair and she slightly stop crying.

She look at me with her red eyes and stands and about to leave but I held her hand.

"Sumo.. " I'm about to say but she pushed me away from her.

"How could you stoop so low shravan how could you" Sumo yell at me.

"Trust me sumo, I didn't do anything of that sort" I take her hands in to mine

"How could I trust you shravan "

"I lost my everything today, my honor, my dignity, my dream, my job" Sumo scream and fall on the ground crying on her fate.

"You think I took revenge by doing that bullsh*t" I yell and make her stand by force and held her in my firm grip.

"Leave me, you're hurting me" Sumo said looking him in the eye and struggle to free herself.

"You are hurting me suman, how many times I've to prove myself or my love for you" I yell and pull her closer to me.

She looks at me, her eyes longing for love, trust everything.

I just hugged her and said" I'll make everything alright sumo , I'll make that bastard pay for his deed. "

I kiss her crown and lift her in bridal style and make her lay on bed and cover her with quilt.

I stay with her until she sleep , I again pecked her forehead and left the room.

If anyone hurts sumo or even a slightest danger comes near her then you will have to face the beast in me.

How's the update?

Who's the villain?

Do. Vote. Comment. Share.

Tbc.