12.Her Trust On Him...

This chapter is dedicated to priyaxsidneet as its her birthday . Happy Birthday babe, May you get everything you want .. My First best online friend. I am so lucky to have you...

 I am so lucky to have you

Enjoy...!

Sidd's Pov continues.

                                                  After calming down, I looked at Faisu who was also confused looking at me. I signed and asked her " Now tell...What Happened..?" she looked at me and then looked away shaking her head "I..I can't tell.. "she said. "Then how will we help you.."I asked her and before she could speak there was a knock on the door.

Okay let me show the casual outfits of Siddharth and Faisu 

We all snapped at the door and Avneet again started panicking

We all snapped at the door and Avneet again started panicking. She started mumbling 1 things only "Please hide me..please.." . I and Faisu looked at each other panicking confused what to do. I stood up and dragged Avneet with me towards cupboard. "Bro what r u doing..?" Faisu asked me shouting but I cut him off saying "Shhh..." and opened the cupboard and asked Avneet to hide there. She first rejected 

" I promise I won't let anything happen to you..Believe me" I said and she again started looking here and there. I held her from her arms " You came here so that I can help you right..?" she nodded. "Then do as I say .." she finally agreed and nodded. I made her sit in the cupboard and hide her behind clothes .

Honestly, There were many shirts and clothes of Faisu and me as we were only allowed to go home once in the whole freaking year. All clothes of Winter and Summer were mixed with each other. I quickly pulled clothes in front in that way so that she couldn't appear. I quickly acted normal and signed Faisu to open the door and jumped on bed.

As soon Faisu opened the door 2 gangster type men came inside wearing black pant shirt. Now I knew why she was scared and panicking. I pretended as if I don't know anything. They both saw me on bed and started looking at the room. I stood up, went near them "Yes..What you want..?" I questioned with little anger and I was because no one is allowed to come to anyone's room. Bedrooms are privacy of a person. They should know about it.

"We want to check your room.."one of the men said. "And why is it so.."I threw his question back to him only. The first man got angry and took out a gun and pointed on my head I was relaxed but Faisu had horrified expressions on his face. "It would be better if you let us do our work.." he said in threatening voice. Maybe he doesn't know I am not scared of guns because my dad was also shot by a gun and now the purpose of my life is to kill the person same as he killed my dad in front of my eyes.

They both checked the full room and now it was cupboard's turn. They both marched towards cupboard. Faisu came near me " What will happen now..?"he said scared. I smirked " Nothing will happen.. Chill" I said and he looked at me as I am an alien "How can you be in peace..What if they did something to us or Avneet.."he said in whisper. The first man turned, groaned and pointed his gun towards us. We both froze, still standing..

Pov Ends

Avneet's Pov

                                 I was sitting in the cupboard from a long time and till now I started feeling suffocation. Then only I heard foot steps of someone coming closer. I got more scared and squeezed my eyes. As soon as I closed my eyes a film started in my mind from childhood till now. His dirty intentions, his eyes with anger, his....his touch. Tears started coming out of my eyes forming steak through my cheeks. It felt like my world has stopped. Everything is gonna be over. Everything, I will lose everything and I also put others who helped me in this trouble. God Please..Have mercy on me...!!

My eyes were still closed tears coming out and my breaths hitched. I wanted to move but I couldn't and I opened my eyes it was all darkness, I wanted to come out of that darkness. I wanted someone's help please. I started praying for good and I didn't knew when I lost my senses.

Pov ends 

The gangster men checked the whole room but didn't found anything. "She isn't here ."the second man said while checking ." Lets go to another room and check. She can't escape us today.." first man said who was pointing gun towards Sidd and Faisu. They signed each other and went from there to another room. Siddharth quickly went to door and locked it. After locking he marched towards cupboard and opened it. "Avneet you can come out.." Siddharth said but Avneet didn't answered. He shook her a little calling her name and her head fall on Sidd's shoulder passing the clothes hanged there ....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 He shook her a little calling her name and her head fall on Sidd's shoulder passing the clothes hanged there

Maybe you guys will find it short but anyways chapter is chapter and see I updated

Once again Happy Birthday priyaxsidneet

Don't forget to drop your views...

Words= 890