30. Arrested

Here is your chappy..!
.
.
.

Sidd was smiling like an idiot while Avneet was embarassed at the moment. "Why you stopped..? Say it." demanded Sidd still smiling as he heard faint voices of nothing but silence and her rapid breaths. "You were missing me. It's like a dream." said Sidd dreamily as he didn't heard anything from other side. "I-I will come tomorrow to see you. R-Right now I have work bye." dropped Avneet saying this much but in actual it was not embarassement, it was the heat oh I mean blush rushing to her cheeks making her weak to say something. She smiled widely folding her arms towards her chest. Just then Jai entered and saw her smiling, leaning near balcony. His smile appeared automatically seeing her sister happy after years. "Avni.."called Jai which lead Avneet stand straight still with a smile. "Dinner is ready. Come..!"she nodded and both left

On other hand, Sidd was standing outside smiling looking at phone when the main door opened to release Abhi with his mom in his embrace. Sidd first didn't but when he turned his huge smile faded changing into sadness. "Let's go bhaiya."ordered Sidd which shocked Abhi and his mother to the core. "Ashu..! Won't you meet your mom.?"pleaded his mom dying to hace Sidd in her embrace. "Ask your husband. He won't like me being here and I didn't came to meet you. Dada insisted so, I just accompanied him."he said in cold tone turning his side. "Ashu..!"scolded Abhi but was cutt of my his mom."Leave him Abhi, he is just like his dad snobbish. I used to scold his dad for it."she said with her eyes moist, tears ready to fall while Abhi couldn't control more. Here Sidd who was acting like a stone also melted as water leaked his eye too. "It's of no use talking about it. I wish you would have cared about us but not your so called husband and your relatives. Dada I am waiting outside the mansion."said Sidd last part eyeing Abhi and left sitting in his sports car he bought by his savings and mom's money. They looked at him disappearing from their eyes. Abhi cleared his throat. "I'm sorry mom, Sidd shouldn't have talked like that."apologized Abhi not even being at fault. His mom shook her head "No beta, he is right. Instead of making Rangaish happy, if I would have given you both time Sidd wouldn't be like this today as he is."she said blaming herself. Abhi kissed her hand. "I will make sure he understands your situation."said Abhi being a little angry. "No baby. Don't say him anything. His heart would become more hard from my side"she explained to Abhi who nodded unwantedly and left from there.

He went and sat in the car with a thud sound indicating that he is mad but Sidd didn't cared about it. The ride was silent and soon they reached home. Sidd was in his room when Vaishu came with medicines and sat beside him. He was lost, thinking deeply. She slided her hand on his shoulder."What happened Sidd..?anything bothering you.?"asked Vaishu inmost polite tone. He just nodded in no still with a sad face. "If you have anything to share,you are free to share with me. I promise that will be within us only."cleared Vaish like an elder sister. Sidd smiled and kissed her hand taking hers in his. She smiled, ruffling his hair she left for her room.

Next morning,

A group of body guards were surrounding the place, a huge mansion made from illegal money. Police officers entered and guards guided them till hall where Ram was sitting smoking with files in his hands. Such people don't care about anything, all they want is just to destroy lives. Local people trust such people for their country, their development but these people don't have any shame. They just hang people. For people he is great hearted politician, working for his country but nah, he is devil, moran.

Police officers stood near him. He looked at them "Let me hear something which will spread peace inside me."proudly he stood up facing his back to SHO of police. "You are under arrest Mr. Ram Singh"SHO commanded and it was enough to shock him to the core. He turned to face police with red angry eyes but it was of no use now. He stepped forward "You insane, you will arrest me now."said Ram grinning his teeth in anger and continued "I gave you a huge amount so that it doesn't come to me but you."he was cut off. "Your money is of no use now, you can buy people will money along with their respects but I am not one of them. I can't sell my self to you for money. And yes, I also have my wife and daughter at my home. If today I didn't stood for ones daughter. Tomorrow it can be my daughter too. Your full amount is in this bag without 1 rupees being used."taunted SHO pointing towards a briefcase being held by an officer. Ram was full in anger. "Arrest him."commanded SHO to which officers came forward to touch Ram, but he jerked off in his so called ego. He stepped near SHO "I will see you for sure."SHO left a humorless chuckle and replied "I'm also here and so are you."eyed SHO to which Ram went quite. Officers handcuff Ram and left the mansion.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 Officers handcuff Ram and left the mansion

Dannnnnnn....!!!

As per your expectations. Right..?

How was the chappy..?

Next is court hearing.Ram arrested. Finally😬

Love you All..❤😚

Words= 962