Epilogue

Here is the last and final part of this book on high demand otherwise I wasn't in mood 😌

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

After 5 years

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Life is a name of struggle. The one who hasn't seen struggle didn't spend a life but a show. Women, a beautiful and important figures in our society. She is the one because of which a home becomes a peaceful place. She is a definition of perfection. But only this is not important, she should be strong as stone and powerful like water to fight for everything worse. If she stands for herself she is a hero, a real hero in our society." Lectured Avni with passion looking forward at the crowd sitting in front of her. Yeah! She was talking about women's rights.

She is a lecturer. Siddharth along with his family's love and care made her this much strong than she never imagined. After her engagement, she really wanted to complete her studies on which no one objected rather supported her. Siddharth and Avneet got married after completing their studies.

Siddharth struggled a lot with Abhi setting his business with his brother in which he didn't care it was day or night. After almost 7 months of struggle, he finally understood the business and now he can handle any worse client too.

Avneet, who was an incomplete girl was happy now and is a lecturer now which was her dream to speak about women's rights and self-defense. Apart from their social life. They were also happy in their personal life too as Avneet was expected by Siddharth's child. She was complete now. Till now she also has become a perfect example of a woman. Her struggles didn't get in the trash but helped many other women too. She settled 3 lives by her lecture and support along with Vaishnavi. Faisu and Jannat also got married and was expected for 2 months.

Everyone in the room clapped as she finished her speech. In fact some girls there stood up appreciating her wholehearted. They got inspired by her through this lecturer. Avni smiled looking at the crowd. She looked at the clock and decided to end the lecture here only as it was home time till now.

"Thank you everyone for listening to me and appreciating me. The time is over. If anyone wanted my help you are free to contact me. Excuse me." spoke Avni as her eyes caught her phone which was ringing. It was her hubby obviously. She blushed picking her bag and phone she left the room slowly.

She was climbing down the stairs carefully when 2 girls crossing her greeted her. Greeting back she came out of university to see no one there. The sun rays were so sharp that could form sweat of a person standing for 2 min also.

She dialed her husband's number and just then she saw Hyundai Creta coming in front of her. Sidd came out of the car throwing his arms in the air showing his outfit.

"Husband at your service ma'am," said Sidd bending down dramatically acting as waiters. Avni knew he was playing with her and that's when she also decided to do the same. "You are late at your service. Should I call your manager ?" complained Avni with a groan. "My manager is here only in front of me," said Sidd chuckling. "Hehee stop laughing, let's go now you are already late," complained Avni throwing a tantrum rolling her eyes. Sidd got confused and pointed his finger towards himself. "I am late. For your kind information, I was waiting here but when you didn't come out. The guards asked me to move my car away from here. I again took a turn and came back." said Sidd calmly justifying himself and then looked at her. She stared at him and he understood it's better not to talk more now. He opened the door of the passenger seat beside the driver's seat.