24. Met after ages..

Here is your Chappy..!!
.
.
.
.
.

Spam it if you can..😂
.
.
.
.

"You should take rest. I must leave...!" requested Jannat to which Sidd nodded. "Good Night..!!" wished Jannat before leaving the door shut. Sidd layed on his bed taking a frame in his hand with a picture of a young man. He kept staring at that frame until sleep took over him.

Next Morning,

Every one was on breakfast table expect Sidd. Abhi was waiting for Sidd with plate filled infront of him when Vaishu spoke who was sitting on chair next to him. "What happened Abhi..? What are you waiting for..? Your breakfast is in front of you and you are busy thinking.." asked Vaishu concerned. Abhi shook his head. Vaishu sensed Abhi's worried behaviour. She kept her hand on his shoulder "Is anything bothering you.?" Abhi just nodded in no and said " Sidd didn't came yet. I am waiting for him.." Jannat and Avneet were seated infront on each other with table in centre while Faisu was sitting beside Jannat who started drinking juice.

"Woh..Actually Bhai..! Sidd was not feeling well last night. He had fever so he must be sleeping.." informed Jannat which made Abhi shocked. "What..! Why didn't you told me..?" questioned Abhi with a little anger. "Because you all slept till that time.." said Jannat looking down. "Abhi.! Relax. It's ok let him take rest and why are you scolding Jannat for it..?" asked Vaishu calmly. Abhi exhaled a deep breath and mumbled "Sorry" to Jannat to which Jannat shook her head in no.

Everyone started eating their breakfast. Avneet was happy from inside. It was like she is getting her life back, her respect, her everything which she lost a long time ago.. She was smiling to herself only when her phone rang. She excused herself and left the place.

"Hello..Who is it..?" asked Avneet as she reached at corner of the living room. "Avu..!!" the voice shocked her to the core. Her happiness and tears were beyond limits. She didn't know how to act, to be happy or sad. "Jai...!!" Was the only word which escaped her mouth. It was her brother who called her after ages keeping his fear at one side. "How are you..?" she heard his cracy voice. She was in tears, keeping her hand on her lips controlling her sobs. "As I was before.." answered Avneet in a weak cracky voice. "Di..! I wanted to meet you. Where are you..?You weren't in hostal.." asked Jai worried controlling his tears and emotions. " Jai.! I can't tell you anything on phone. I am sending you address. Meet me once and keep me in your cheering hug. I am missing it a lot.." ended Avneet in cracky voice while tears continuously floating like a stream which would never end. It was like she got a new life.

She hung the phone and ran to Abhi and asked the address and sent it to Jai. Everyone was looking at her in worried expressions when Abhi asked "Avneet..! What happened..? Who are you sending the address..?" to which Avneet wiped her tears quickly and her face curved in a bright smile. "My...My brother.. He is coming to meet me.." said Avneet with a pause." Wow..! It means we will have guests today.." cheared Vaishu clapping her hands out of joy. Abhi smiled at her. Just then Sidd appeared out of nowhere. Abhi saw Sidd and gestured him in a hug patting him back. "How are you feeling now..?" asked Abhi as he broke the hug. Sidd just nodded. Jannat was having a proud smile on her face. "Is breakfast ready..?" asked Sidd in a weak voice to which Vaishu placed a plate infront of him "Have a seat.. "offered Vaishu. Sidd smiled and sat on an empty chair beside Avneet.

Abhi and Avneet exchanged each other's number. Avneet was jumping from inside when she just controlled herself and sat on chair waiting for Abhi to send the address. "Here you go...! I have sent it.." informed Abhi happily. Avu still had some tear held back. " Thank you so much bhai..!" she suddenly realized what she said.

"Sorry..! I...I just adressed you bhai.." apologized Avneet looking down. "No no its ok. I liked it.." said Abhi as he smiled and patted her shoulder. Both exchanged smiles. Sidd was there sitting confused there not knowing whats happening. "Umm....Can I ask how's coming..?" asked Sidd still finding a clue. "Avneet's brother.." cheared Vaishu in excitement. "Wow..! Happy for you Avneet.." congratulated Sidd to which Avneet smiled.

Avneet's Pov

Why am I so concerned about him. His compliment, he didn't even hated me after knowing my past.

For this world, a girl who is raped is sinful and a slut even if she didn't wanted to but these men. They don't care about what will happen if they do this or where will she go nothing. And then they are the one was doesn't accept you. Why..? because you are raped. But by them only. What's girls fault. If she is beautiful and mature this world eyes you like we are from other planet or I don't know what..! Why this society doesn't gives you security and protection. Answers are no where found.

I was thinking all this when I was shaken by someone. It was Sidd. "What happened..? Have your breakfast.." I just nodded and started eating.

This world is so cruel and parents are shelter. After parents you should be brave enough to fight and stand for yourself so that no one lands their dirty eyes on you.

Sidd, He is so different. Even after knowing everything he didn'tleft me like others did. He stood for me. I don't have words to thank him. I don't know I could even give this back or not. Being arrogant, rude then too he has heart.

We all did breakfast and left for our rooms while Vaishu di was so exited to make dishes for my brother. I was feeling like my own home. I was sitting in my room when door knocked and Jannat bursted inside pulling me in hug swinging me in joy. This girl is seriously crazy. " I am so damn happy for you.." she said breaking the hug. "Thank you.." I thanked her. Then I asked her how she knew about Sidd having fever to which she explained everything, her behaviour, Faisu's burst everything. She had tears in eyes. I consoled her by hugging her. Just then I heard Faisu rushing inside room.

" You brother is here Avneet.." my heart skipped a beat. Now my patience was going to end. I passed Jannat and ran outside passing the stairs and Jannat behind me stopping me from rushing on stairs. I saw my brother standing there seeing me. Time stopped for me. He was smiling through tears. I ran to him hugging him tightly sobbing in his arms. He tighten his hold on my shoulder. We both met each other after ages. His warm is still the same. After sometimes, I broke the hug. He cupped my face. I was so busy in that moment that I didn't even noticed my surroundings and other's reaction.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

How was the chapter..? After long time.

Jaineet are adorable. Sidjeet scenes in next chapter..

Anyone cried..?🤧🤧

Target=200 followers

Words= 1228