31.Court Hearing

Here is your chappy.
.
.
.

It was night, everyone was in Sidd's room as Vaishnavi was applying cream on Sidd's forearm where the bullet passed. It was prescribed by the doctors. Vaish took a tissue cleaning the wound when Sidd hissed a little. She immediately soften her touch. 

"Is it paining now..?" asked Vaish dressing, sitting beside him as she looked at him. He just nodded in no and Vaish continued her work. "Police has arrested Ram." informed Faisu surprising everyone. Sidd smirked. "How you know..?" asked Jannat turning towards him. 

"Com'on girl, sources is also name of something." said Faisu chuckling proudly. Jannat rolled her eyes. "He can't escape anywhere now." exclaimed Sidd looking at Faisu. "He can't and I won't let you too."Vaish hopped in between as she was done with bandage.

"Matlab..?"asked Faisu confused. Vaish placed a hand on Sidd's shoulder. "Health is more important than anything. Let your wound get healed then do anything you want."Vaish said trying to explain and divert a determined Siddharth. "No bhabhi, this wound is the big proof of Ram being guilty." declared Sidd which was making a sense.

But he also forgot that Vaishu is also his sister-in-law only. "So, it means you want your arm injured like that throughout your life so that Avni could bandage your wounds whole life." teased Vaishu to which Sidd chuckled and a blush came on his cheeks. "As if he would care about her." taunted Abhi leaving the room in anger. The environment tensed all of a sudden. Vaish was surprised by his behavior. "What happened to him suddenly..?" asked Vaish surprised to see such a change in him. "He is just mad at me." told Sidd indirectly. 

"Take your medicines and rest. We will meet tomorrow." informed Vaish before leaving the room with Faisu and Jannat. Sidd signed and laid down taking his medicines and it took no minute for sleep to come. Maybe the side effects of strong medicines.

Morning arrived,

Abhi and Vaishnavi were in their room getting ready when a servant arrived. "Vaishnavi beta, a letter has arrived from court."bua informing handing the envelope to Vaish. "Thank you bua" thanked Vaish and bua left. She unfolded and started reading the letter. Abhi also came behind her keeping his chin on her shoulder as she giggled. They both read the letter together and Vaish jumped in excitement as she read it. "Cool down Mrs. Abhishek Nigam" teased Abhi. "Finally Sidd's wish got fulfilled." informed Vaish as she jumped on him.

"Show me." snatched the letter Abhi from Vaish's hand. His heartbeat and eyes widen in excitement, surprised as he read the the words one by one. "Our dad will get justice."said Abhi getting emotional as tear leaked his eye. Vaish cupped his face. "Abhi you should become Sidd's strength. He is up to something very big. He can't go alone through it. For becoming his strength  you should be brave, strong enough." instructed Vaish still cupping his face. He shook his head acting strong. "You are right. Let's inform him." Vaish nodded and both left for Sidd's room to find him still sleeping. Vaish signed Abhi to wake him up. 

He paced till him and caressed his hair. "Sidd wake up !"he sat beside him. He felt Sidd's temperature hot than normal because of medicines. "Sidd..!!" shook Abhi to which Sidd sniffed and opened his eyes. "What happened..? You guys here so early." said Sidd getting up but hissed as his arm got pressure. "Be careful." said Abhi helping him to sit. "We have a good news for you. "burst Vaish in excitement. Sidd's face filled with confusion. "Court accepted your appeal. Today Ram will be represented in court. We are also suppose to go." completed Abhi.

Sidd smiled widely. "Finally..! The time came for which I waited so much." he said as he hugged him brother tightly. Abhi caress his hair and apart. "We should get ready. Let me help you."Abhi said as he helped him in standing. Vaishu smiled looking at them and left for making breakfast. Everyone was informed. All did breakfast and left to pick Avneet with her family.

After breakfast, everyone left for Jai's home. They were welcomed very nicely as they are also a part of the family. Abhi handled the situation telling everything about court hearing. But he himself was unaware of the biggest truth, he didn't know that Avneet is raped. He was thinking Avneet is fighting for the murder of her family but he didn't knew the main point.

They all were sitting in living room with Jaireem when Avneet came. Her eyes landed on Sidd, she greeted everyone, hugged Vaishnavi, Jannat and sat beside Sidd with a little distance between them. All got busy in their talks. "How is you now..?" asked Avneet almost whispering. "All good after seeing you." his answer shocked Avneet. She just looked at him blankly. 

Avneet's Pov

Why he always leads me to what I don't want to think about. Why I always feel strange whenever he says such thing. Knowing the fact that he is just helping me Why am I falling for him..? Why he would love a girl like me when he an choose any girl rather than me..? After Ram gets punishment, we would not have any link in between us, thinking all this, my mind goes blank, not being able to think anything. Why God is testing me so much..? Why ?

Pov ends.

Sidd's Pov

How should I tell you that I am deeply falling for you day by day. Whenever you are not around me I feel something missing. How should I tell you that I..I love you, you made me fall for yourself. For you' its would be just help and care but for me it's something else. First I also couldn't figure it out but now, I have realized it but I don't have courage to tell you After all how can you accept a stone hearted person like me.

Pov ends.

Both were fighting with the battle inside them only. Their thoughts were broken by Jai's call. "We have to leave for court Avni. Go and get ready."Avni nodded and left but not glancing Sidd once who was continuously looking down. They reached court along with Reem's parents.

Time passed and it was the time for judge to come and take the authority and he did. Everyone settled on their seats. Judge started speaking "Today we all are here to bring up justice for the people who suffer and are innocent. Show the criminal up." commanded Judge after the prayer and Ram was bought all messed up, being dragged by the police men. 

"Criminal Ram Singh, the politician of government is being blamed of killing families of Avneet Kaur Nandra and Siddharth Nigam as well as raping innocent 13 years old girl Avneet Kaur Nandra. It would be requested for Ram Singh to stand in the witness box for investigation." Judge demanded and Abhi's eyes widen in shock. 

"Vaishu, what is the judge saying..? Is Avneet really..?" asked Abhi whispering to Vaish. Vaish knew about it from Jannat. She didn't knew what to speak, she just nodded it yes. Abhi looked at her being surprised. No one could hear them as there was noises of footsteps and handcuffs. Siddharth and Avneet were sitting with each other. Sidd was holding her hand so that she would remember that he is always there for her, either its in form of strength or care he would never leave her no matter what.
.
.
.
.
.

 Sidd was holding her hand so that she would remember that he is always there for her, either its in form of strength or care he would never leave her no matter what

How was the chappy..?

Something Big on its way.

Goals: 100 votes and 100 comments on this chapter. Otherwise, forget the update on next Sunday too. (For silent readers)

"Roses are Red, Violets are blue, my life is happy because I love you..😚❤"

words= 1320