18. Fear

Here is your chapter...!
.
.

"You guys should rest. You might be tired due to long travel." I said changing the topic. "Ya your right. I don't know about this Madam but I am very tired. " bhai spoke. I took a deep breath. Yes I succeeded in changing the topic. " ya. Let's go " Bhabhi (Vaishu) said standing and stretching her arms in air. Well..Bhai was right bhabhi is so cute and joyful, and ya pretty as well. They took their bags and headed towards their room.

 They took their bags and headed towards their room

Abhinavi's Room

(I know many of you skip pictures but then too providing it)

As soon as they left I also was ready to go when my eyes caught Avneet sitting confused. Oh.! I forgot to tell her. She was looking a little scared. "They are my bhai and bhabhi" i informed her and a shine of relief appeared on her beautiful face. Ab.! Sidd beautiful what are you thinking.?I slapped my subconscious mind.

"They are so sweet." She said standing and smiled. For the first time I saw her smile and it is just adorable. Suits her beauty a lot. I also smiled back. "You should take rest too." I said. I always melt whenever I see her. I don't know why ? "I'm fine. Umm. I want coffee where is the kitchen." She said and I guided her to kitchen. Honestly I was also not feeling sleepy now.

She was making coffee when I came from behind and stood behind her supported by the slab

She was making coffee when I came from behind and stood behind her supported by the slab. I was watching her making coffee. When she was done she turned and suddenly got scared seeing me standing behind and 1 cup fall from her hand. She realized the cup broken."I'm soo sorry. I..I will just clean it. " she said bending down collecting the broken pieces. "No its fine bua will do it. I informed her she is coming. "I also bend and started helping her when she winced. I looked at her and saw her finger had a cut due to sharp glass. I took her hand in mine and started examining the wound. It was not deep but then too.

"What was the use of doing that when I stopped you. " I said seriously looking at her. She didn't answered. "I don't like people who don't obey me..." I again said in serious and angry tone. She looked down and a tear escaped from her eye . Ops !"Sorry...!" She hesitated apologized. I made her stand on her feet, took the tissue,bandage and after cleaning the wound I bandaged her finger. The weird thing was she was just looking t me as if I am an alien but I ignored it. We both had an eye contact when I handed her the other cup of coffee. And it was the 2nd time I read her eyes. It was like I am swimming in those eyes. They were dark as night time.