3.Oppinions....

WITHOUT WASTING TIME .

LET'S CONTINUE....

Avu's Pov

  I was scanning him but Jannat called me and broke the chain of thoughts inside my stupid mind .

"Avneet !What happened ?" Jannat asked me . I nodded my head in no and said"N...nothing..!!" . Then Jannat asked the boys to go and take rest . They both left the class but my mind was still stuck on that guy with hazel eye one....Wait what was his name...sidd...ya Siddharth . He was continuously looking at me and I was confused . I fought with my thoughts and started examining the room . 

It was beautiful like....Like a 5 star hotel . Although this college is not that modern but their room were very expensive one . It was on 2nd floor and 3 more floors were there . 1 was boy's potal floor , 1 was having auditorium and other was also having rooms .they were classrooms or what ..Well..I loved my room..I was feeling like I'm living in my room ......

I don't know why but tears started making their way out from my eyes....I wish I could go back in time and live those sweet moments again . What is my life ? Till now I am only hiding from others . How can I be happy when I don't have any reason to be happy,nor my family nor my so called relatives ... 

I don't know when but Jannat saw my tears and put a hand on my shoulder

I don't know when but Jannat saw my tears and put a hand on my shoulder . I quickly wiped my tears . She came closer to me and hugged me and whispered " Don't worry ! No one will find you here ..And If they found you I am there ..They don't have any right to even touch you "She broke the hug  and wiped my tears .I smiled at her and she also smiled back  . Jannat is my best friend but I don't know how ...We both are totally opposite to each other . She is bold and Me...I am pale ...She is friendly and know how to stand for herself and I don't have anything like that in me...

I went to washroom ,changed my clothes that Jannat gave me . It was her nighty dress and was very pretty .

 It was her nighty dress and was very pretty

(Lets use it as nighty)

As soon as I came out she saw me and smiled

As soon as I came out she saw me and smiled . I also smiled weakly . She ask me to take her bed and I went to my bed . Layed down and wrapped blanket very tightly . It was very warm and I didn't knew when sleep took over me .

Pov ends

Sidd's Pov

Jannat asked us to go and we went .. We reached our room . Faisu immediately went to washroom and I started thinking about that Girl ...Avneet ...There is something special in her like I didn't got angry seeing her . Well...every girl is same . They look innocent but are actually not.. I know what ever girl likes in her life and that is money ...Money is very dangerous weapon that can also make girls blind and deaf ...Huh? ..

I was lost in my thoughts when Faisu suddenly came to me and asked "Bro ! Are you fine ?" . "Why??..Why are you asking this"I asked narrowing my eyes. "Because ..Its the 2nd time I'm seeing you lost somewhere ?" Faisu said. I smirked "Oh Really ! Can you explain 1nd  time .."I asked  him . "Ya the 1st time you came here in this postal and now today ." he explained with worried and concerned voice . I also didn't noticed that ..When I came here in this postal I was lost whole day and now today...I didn't knew what to answer now so I decided to change this topic " Maybe you are mistaken I'm not lost !!"I said rudely and went to my bed while Faisu was still there standing confused .."Come and Sleep ! We have to get up early tomorrow .."I said laying down on bed and I didn't notice when he came back and slept but I was not able to sleep . It was midnight and Faisu was already slept .I didn't wanted to disturb him so I went outside my room near railing . Our room was the one whose 1 opening is through the door only but outside our room their was a corridor with railing facing outside ...I sat there and started watching stars twinkling in sky . I didn't knew for how much long time I have been seeing those stars and slowly slowly I started feeling sleepy and I went to my room quitely and went to my bed and slept .

Pov end

Faisu Pov

I can't find what is wrong with Sidd. I know him for 2 years but sometimes he behave very different and mysterious . I didn't knew when I slept but in midnight I woke up to drink water and didn't found Sidd on his bed . I got worried because no one is allowed to go out of college at this time then...Where he went ? I searched whole room even washroom but he was not there . A noise came from outside . I went towards the direction the sound was coming , slowly I peeked out of the door and saw him standing out looking at the sky .. I stepped to go to him but then I didn't went .Maybe he needed sometimes alone . 

I went again inside room and lay on my bed pretending to sleep . And after sometimes I saw him coming inside the room and laying on the be facing me and he slept within a minute ...Wow ..!!

I also placed my head on pillow again and started thinking about Jannat and I didnt knew when I slept .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I also placed my head on pillow again and started thinking about Jannat and I didnt knew when I slept

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY ......

FINALLY EXAMS FINISHED ..I WILL TRY TO UPDATE DAILY BUT 1 CHAPTER TAKES 2 TO 3 DAYS FOR COMPLETION AND EDITING ..AS I AM FREE FOR 1 WEEK I WILL TRY TO WRITE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND WILL TRY TO UPDATE YOU GUYS SOON 

THANK YOU SOO SOO MUCH LOVE FROM YOUR SIDE .....

I CANT EXPLAIN IT IN WORDS.....

Words= 1001