29.Broken Family..

Here is your chapter..!

"Shh...Avneet everything is fine.." consoled Sidd rocking her while she lost her control over herself crying her eyes out. Sidd tighten his hold on her tracing his hand softly over hair. Everyone rushed inside as soon as their eyes caught police officers going out. As soon as Avneet felt their presence she calmed a little while Sidd was looking at them smiling. Avneet aparted looking down.

Abhi came near Sidd along with everyone following him behind and gestured him pulling towards him. Abhi didn't knew when a tear escaped his eye. Sidd felt it so rubbed his hand on his brother's back smiling. "After a long time, someone cared for me like as childhood. I thank god for being shoted."stated Sidd almost whispering in his brother's embrace. Abhi shifted himself infront of Sidd. "Are you insane..?You know how much feared I was. It seemed like everything is over." ranged Abhi with anger, tears and many other emotions dipping his voice.

"You are seriously mental Sidd. Anything would have happened"exclaimed Faisu calming the tensed and emotional environment within the room. Sidd chuckled. "Com'on Faisu, you know I am habitual of such big risks."sounded Sidd annoyed by Faisu's statement. "Yeh to hai."mumbled Faisu to himself. "How is your arm..?Is it paining..?"asked Abhi still not confirmed about Sidd being fine or not. Sidd just nodded with a small smile on his face. Jannat was rubbing Avneet's arm side hugging her making her confident enough.

Faisu's Pov

               Seeing Sidd's smile, I relaxed. I never saw this natural smile of his which is because he is shoted. He is seriously dump. People feel pain when one is shoted and he is smiling, happy. Wow..! I need to find those police officers. I want their evidence and favour by our side instead of that Ram's. Because as much as I know he will surely pay them a lot just to favour himself.

Pov ends.

"But Sidd, what you told to the police officers."questioned Vaishu coming to the point. "I asked them to arrest Ram."answered Sidd making everyone stunned. "And do you think they will go by our side."asked Abhi still confused. "For sure."was the short answer. He looked at Faisu and signed. Faisu understood and nodded. Unfortunately no one noticed it except Jannat.

"Forget all this. You need rest. Doctors told you are free till night." informed Abhi who was sittimg beside Sidd. Just then Jai came forward who was standing on the door and gave a brother hugg to Sidd. "Thank you so much for saving my sister. I can never forget it."thanked Jai being emotional. Sidd aparted and patted his shoulder. He shook his head "If it would anyone there I would have done the same."consoled Sidd to which Jai smiled through tears. "Abhi bhai..!Can I take Avneet with me for one day..?"asked Jai turning to Abhi. Abhi held his from his shoulders while Sidd's face wet dull. "She is your sister. You are free to take her anywhere but when she is at my home, she is my responsibility." articulated Abhi with a proud smile.

It was 8 of night. Sidd was discharged and was in his room when Abhi entered taking seat beside Sidd. "What a pleasant surprise Bhai coming in my room after ages."taunted Sidd to which Abhi exhaled a deep breath. "Sidd pls, I am not in mood."said Abhi frustrated. "Fine, I won't."added Sidd sadly. "Ashu, I want to meet Mom."informed Abhi after a while which left Sidd shock. He was just looking at him with blank emotions. Abhi also looked at him. Sidd shook his head controlling his anger "Go, who stopped you.."spilled Sidd in anger. "I also want you to go along with me."requested Abhi to which Sidd appeared closer to him. "I would never ever step in that house for which mom left us."ranged Sidd.

"Sidd please keep your ego aside."tried Abhi realizing Sidd that he is wrong. "It's not ego, its self respect you know what our step father think that our mom left us for him. You don't know how much he hurted my self respect whenever I went to meet mom and you know what's our compulsion that our mom is married to that jerk just for us and he..." Sidd's voice raised with phrase, word and by the end his eyes were wet. He just moved his face away from Abhi who went in silence and regression. Sidd left a humorless chuckle before speaking "How would you know all this..? You weren't there anywhere.". This hit Abhi hard. "Sidd pls, stop reminding me the past."requested Abhi closing his eyes looking down feeling the pain in his words. "This past will stay with us until we die."expressed Sidd as a tear escaped his eye. "I wish I could change it."added Sidd leaving the room as Abhi's eyes were following him only.

Abhi didn't knew when he ended up crying. Their peaceful, happy lifes turning upside down in just one snap. Simple to say but difficult to digest. Maybe it's not so easy. Abhi wiped his tears as his eyes caught Sidd coming towards him. He stood their silently "I will stay outside, after meeting arrive outside."informed Sidd in a low voice and left for his car. Abhi also left washing his face but not without informing Vaishu.

The drive was silent and as soon as they reached a bodyguard saw them and thus went inside to inform this to her ma'am. She was sitting in hall reading magazine when servant came and said "ma'am 2 boys came to meet you."he left informing. "Abhishek and Siddharth"she mumbeled to herself. She stood up and turned to go when suddenly her eyes caught Abhi coming towards her. Her heart stopped.

Was she dreaming..?
Was it for real..?

He also stood their frozen seeing his mother after more than 10 years. He immediately squeezed into her sobbing badly. Both were a crying mess.

Outside Sidd was standing,waiting when his phone rang. It was Avneet's. An automatic smile appeared on his charming face. He connected the call. Avneet tensed as the call connected. She became nervous as she didn't had conversation with him on phone. She who was hesitate to talk when he is in front of him and now on call. What to say..? Sidd smirked as he knew her awkwardness. "Say something if you have called."said Sidd in most polite tone which calmed Avneet a lot. "How are you..?H-how is your arm..?"stammered Avneet being a little comfortable. "It's better than before. Don't worry I will be fine within a week "informed Sidd to which an unknown smile came on Avneet's face. "I don't know how but its only few hours and I am missing you a lot."spilled Avneet being honest but she got late in realizing. Sidd on other hand was blushing, happy feeling himself on ninth cloud.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 Sidd on other hand was blushing, happy feeling himself on ninth cloud

Updated cuz I was happy...!!

Thank you so much for all the love you have given that now I really don't care about silent readers. A tight hug from me.❤

So, How was the chapter..?

Chapter contains emotions. Feel them

I am giving many Sidneet scene but a disaster is on its way😈

Lots of Love..😙❤

Words= 1242