37.Suicide

Here is an early update because of my bff. Its her birthday and this chapter is a small gift for her. Happy Birthday Jaan. Your surprise. sidneet230

Back to the story

Back to the story..!

It was another morning, Avneet who didn't sleep peacefully for the whole night woke up. She sat straight on bed.

Avneet's pov

    My sleep was disturbed by the sparkling sun. I sat straight.  Yesterday everyone was very happy seeing me happy at dinner after crying but they don't know what I am going through. I don't want to talk, I don't wanna eat but for them I am doing that too.

I now only think is to remove Ram's marks from my body as soon and it can be done just by one method. Killing myself. Maybe.! I don't have any right to live, I am raped and there's no reason for what I can live. First I thought Sidd would call me, but maybe now he also started thinking like his brother. Maybe they are right. Who would accept an impure girl for his whole lifetime. I think I don't have any happiness written in my fate. It's all black like my soul.

Pov end.

Tears were continuously rolling down her eyes, unwillingly. She was cursing her fate for everything happened. She just got ready realizing its no use of cursing anyone. Neither fate neither herself. A call appeared on her phone. It was of Jannat. She harshly wiped her tears picking the call.

 "Hello..! How are you Avu.? Sorry yaar forgot to inform you but I was so exited that I myself forgot. Acha I am coming tomorrow to meet you alright..?" spoke Jannat on other hand of phone like a bullet train. "I'm listening." answered Avni in weak voice which Jannat sensed clearly. "What happened are you okay..?" She asked her she really didn't knew about anything as Avneet didn't told her about this topic. Avu just dropped the call knowing she would insist to tell but she didn't had courage.

At Nigam's Mansion,

                Abhi woke up early because of my urgent business meeting. He noticed Vaishu sleeping till now as everyday she wakes him up and cooks breakfast. He just struggled off and changed into a pair of pant, coat with a tie. Running the comb in his hair he heard sniffing sound. He turned back to look at yawning Vaishu. "Good Morning." wished Vaishu with half eyes closed, in morning voice. "Morning, you are later today." informed Abhi fixing his tie. "Maybe not, breakfast would be ready." yelled Vaishu going to bathroom. He just struggled off and picking his mobile and wallet he left the room.

 He was astonished to see dinning table well settled. Just then his mom came with a tray in her hand. She smiled as soon as she saw him. "Morning Abhi, your late have breakfast. I will wake Sidd." exclaimed his mom who was leaving when he held her hand. She turned towards him. "Mom, you would have asked Vaishu to cook. Why you troubled yourself..?" complained Abhi. "Abhi, I only ordered her not to make breakfast today. I wished to cook for my sons. Why can't I..?" she asked playing with him smiling.