40. Apologies

Here is the chapter..!
.
.
.

There Siddharth left for his home and was on his way with Avneet's every word being flashed in his mind. He didn't knew what to do next. In short he was not in situation to think anything. Soon he reached his home and directly went in his room. The sunrays were sparkly entering the room highlighting the texture of room. The room was very warm due to sharp sunlight striking inside. Everyone could be explained but not the situation of this love sick bird who is refused by his love just for his family. He dropped himself on the couch near window and sat there thinking deeply. Maybe the sunlight was also not that tyrant and the clouds covered the sunrays of sun. It was more like a rainy weather.

He was just looking at the sky when his phone rang. He glanced at the screen to find id "Jannat". He made a confused face before picking the call. "Now what Jannat..?" said Sidd in frustration. "Dude, why so frustrated bro..?" he heard Faisu's voice from other side. Sidd pulled away the phone to again look at the id and it was addressed as "Jannat". He got confused and dragged the phone near his ear as he heard Faisu's voice.

"Are you even there Sidd..?" asked Faisu annoyed by the silence on other side. "Ya I'm there but why are you calling from Jannat's phone..?" asked Sidd "Dude forget all this and you know Abhi bhai is here in hospital." informed Faisu over the phone. "What..!!" was the astonished reaction of Sidd. "How..? He can't be there." voiced Sidd which made Faisu confused. "What do you mean by that..?" asked Faisu being confused at his point. "He left the station for a business meeting yesterday. How can he be there..?" asked Sidd to himself but Faisu heard it over the phone. "He apologized to Avneet for his words and he is ready for your relationship." explained Faisu with a wide smile on his face as he was happy for his friend. "Are you serious..?" confirmed Sidd whatever he heard.

It was like a dream to him. The brother who was against him yesterday is ready for his relationship today. It was like a dream to him, a dream come true. Happy tears filled his eyes. He sniffed which made Faisu realize that he might be crying. "Bro, are you weeping..?" asked Faisu in stern voice probably a little angry. "Come'on yaar, don't act like girl. You should be happy and you are weeping now." sounded Faisu annoyed.

"No Faisu, I am not crying, they are tears of happiness." cleared Sidd wiping the tear which was ready to fall from his orb. "I'm so happy for you bro. Now be quick." commanded Faisu in hurry as Jannat came standing beside her. He was about to drop the call when Jannat snatched the phone from his hand and spoke "and yeah dress well Sidd. Abhi bhai is in mood. Maybe your engagement would take place in hospital room only." teased Jannat chuckling loud on the phone and ended the call. Sidd blushed at the compliment and started to freshen up. 

There Both burst into laughter. "Girl, you put him to the test." said Faisu laughing when Vaishu came out as it was more than 5 minutes as they didn't returned till now. "Making fun of my brother hmm I see." declared Vaishu eyeing them dramatically folding her arms close near her chest. "I wish I could see his red blushy face bhabhi." said Faisu controlling his laugh. Vaishu also smiled. "After a long time, at last he got whatever he deserved." spoke Vaishu smiling.

Everyone came out of Avneet's room except Jai and Reem. As soon as Vaishu looked at them coming outside she suddenly got worried as it gave a bad vibe. "What happened mom? You all here like this. Is Avneet alright...?" burst Vaishu a little worried. Abhi was continuously looking at Vaishu while Vaishu was continuously ignoring his presence. "It's nothing like that my dear as you are thinking. She needed rest that's why we all came out leaving her sometimes with his brother." explained Vibha smiling. Vaishu exhaled a long breath smiling.

"That was so nice of you Abhi." complimented Vibha putting her hand on his shoulder as she saw him looking down in guilt. "No mom, I was so late. If I would have realized it before I might not make everyone this much mad at me." he declared looking at Vaishu with his softest voice. "You are so co- operative mom. I feel pity for that bastard who left you." scoffed Vaishu getting disappointed and impressed by Vibha due to her positivity."It was my destiny my daughter. It had to happen." consoled Vibha smiling. "Maybe blaming someone and regretting is also someone's fate." she eyed Abhi as she spoke taunted more.

Vibha understood her point. She didn't had anything to speak and seeing this Reem's father spoke "Dear, everything happens for good. Forgiveness and regression is better than being in ego." He placed her hand on Vaishu's head patting it. Vibha smiled weakly. Abhi was continuously looking at her. Vaishu sensed it and glanced at him. They had an eye contact which was broken by Vaishu herself as she looked away. "We should leave now and take some rest too. We all are here from late night." requested Vibha who was tired. "Aunty we have called Sidd here. Let him come then we will leave all together. What you say..?" asked Faisu cheering up. Vibha chuckle

"Okay let's wait for him." said  Vibha. Everyone was standing there when Sidd appeared from nowhere. He stared at Abhi as he stood. He wanted to say many things but he didn't knew how to start. He had many things but didn't knew how to say it.

He was searching for words when Abhi gestured him into a bone breaking hug. He didn't expected it but he liked it. He not only liked it but loved it too. Abhi started crying loudly struggling into Sidd's shoulders. Sidd also wrapped his arms around his brother whom he considers his everything. He closed his eyes not letting the tears to fall. Note down tears of happiness. After some moments, Sidd opened his eyes as Abhi started speaking. "I don't know what to say but I am so sorry Ashu. I didn't wanted to hurt anyone of you but seeing media, the disgust questions they were asking just...just washed my brain very badly. I..I'm so sorry. I didn't wanted to point you but.." he sniffed as he broke the hug cupping Sidd's cheeks.

"The rubbish the media was speaking about Avni, I just was looking at them. I wish I could break their bones for saying all those shits. I am so sorry Ashu." continued Abhi crying when Sidd held his arms in his strong grip. "It's ok bhai, you are elder not only elder but very elder than me. You are married you handle business I can understand how you have felt. Please don't be sorry for anything. You wanted my safety and security. I never considered you wrong. Please stop blaming yourself."  expressed Sidd with a peace and calm on his face breaking the hug.  He wiped Abhi's tears gently consoling him, telling him that it wasn't his mistake. Vibha was looking at them with proud smile on her face.

"I'm sorry" spilled Abhi as he again pulled Sidd into a hug. "Let's forget everything bhai." declared Sidd pulling apart kissing Abhi's hand. Vibha patted Abhi's back. "I think we should leave for home. We are here from very early morning." said Vibha as she saw Faisu yawning and Jannat glazing him to quiet. Abhi and Vaishu chuckled at same time and both looked at each other. Everyone agreed to her and all left the hospital to take some rest.

.

.

.

How was the chappy

How was the chappy..?

I found this chappy a cute one 😙😍

Sidneet scenes in next chappy.

Goals: 100 votes and comments. I hope you can do this much

All I can say is I love you all..💞❤

Words=1370