10.Her Care For Him..

HERE IS THE CHAPTER..

Sidd's pov ;

i woke up with a headache . I looked around the room and found myself alone in room. I got confused .The sun ray were as bright as noon .Wait What's the time..? I dragged in alarm clock and it was 11 of morning . Oh ok .. Suddenly I realized 11 OF MORNING . I will not leave this Faisu he didn't woke me up .I held my head due to pain .Maybe this headache is side effect of that tablet.

I was progressing everything but suddenly I felt like puking . I pushed the blanket away and ran to the washroom near sink and puked there. It was very forceful disorder. Maybe those pills didn't suit me. I took the support of the edge of slab beside sink and started panting due to sudden puke. I lowered my head in my drip tighten on the edge of slab calming myself down.It's been 2 minutes and now I was a little calm . Suddenly I heard a knock on my door .

Pov ends.

Avni's Pov :

I know know why but I felt like bursting everything infront of Faisu ,maybe he would help me .I just don't know how but I told him everything and the thing from which I was scared was his reaction after knowing everything . The situation is in front of you also. If he did wrong and came for apology I would have accepted it but........

Anyways past is past. And there is no issue in saying 1 sorry. I won't get low after just saying 1 sorry and I also don't have attitude or any ego that would be hurt if I did that . Currently I was walking towards Boy's dome. Girls are usually not seen here but I came because everyone is attending their lectures and busy with their own stuff. There was pin drop silence. Faisu told me his and Siddharth's room no and it was 6.

I was looking for room by seeing the number on their number plate .I moved to the second last room and yes. It was 6. I composed myself and knocked the door softly and waited for 1 minute to get any answer but unfortunately I didn't got any answer. I knocked again but this time hard enough and also called out his name "Siddharth ...are...are u inside..?" I spoke hesitated and looked back to check if someone is coming or not. I again didn't got any answer from inside .

What would he be doing inside that he cannot open a freaking door. If he cannot open it or at least can say a 'come in" though. I pulled the door snob down and it opened slightly.

Wow .! Avneet, proud of you,the door has been opened and you are knocking it. Great..!!

My stupid subconscious mind said to me .

I think there is a thing called manners ...If you may know it..!

I answered my subconscious stupid mind.

Whatever..!!

Again my subconscious spoke and I rolled my eyes.Ugh..! I hate my subconscious mind whenever I am going to go something good my subconscious mind which is also a part of mine puts its leg on my way but every time I jump over that leg passing it and fly...Avneet Come back to situation.

I slightly opened the door and went inside. No one was there in the room. I looked around but didn't found anyone. Suddenly I heard sound of door knob and door opening. I looked at that direction and found Siddharth coming out of washroom. A smile appeared on my face seeing him fine. This smile was getting bigger and bigger I don't know why. While he was standing there a little shocked and confused to see me here.

We both had an eye contact of 2 minutes which was broken by Siddharth only. He turned his face away and asked "Why you came here ..?". I opened my mouth to speak but Siddharth continued cutting me off"I think you won so what you need from me now..?"he said walking back to his bed. I didn't had any words to say I slowly went near his bed and kept looking down. He looked at me and signed to sit. I slowly sat on his bed beside him but obviously with some distance between us and started searching how to start the conversation.