26.Missing..

Here is your chappy. Next chapter after 100 votes.✋✋😁
.
.
.
.
.
The first part of chapter is what we think. This is what society thinks in which we live. Every word is written by my heart and this is what we should change but we don't.
.
.
.
.
This is not only a story, a book but also a reality which is not bearable and should be changed. Read it as its taking place infront of you. Let's stand together for all those who have been raped either its a girl or a boy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
On Other Hand,

Ram was sitting on couch in a big mansion also known as hell constructed from money laundering, distrust and betrayal but no matter how big mansions are they are always destroyed when made of illegal and betrayal money. It was not only Avneet but many girls like her who lost their everything just by one moves of bastard like Ram who was labelled as politician but are a big player of money and lust. For his enjoyment, anyone's respect is like ache to him than either its Avneet or any girl like her. He was sitting here peacefully while the girl who is also not on fault is suffering. Society blamed girl. A girl 12-13 years old unaware of such a crime someday comes to know a man is stepping towards her with bad intentions. She gets scared, screams, yells for help but no one would be around. And when its over it becomes a nightmare for a girl. Society blames her as slut, shameless. Where you there to hear her screams..? She was calling for help. Where you there to help her when she was scared of a beast..? No, then why you blame her when deep inside you also have a doubt like others. When she passes you, you feel disgusted. Instead of fighting for her, helping her, her own parents blame her, misbehave with her, disown her. No one stands for her and beasts like Ram gets advantage of the situation. And some people who want to help them don't have any ways because if they stood for a raped girl, the second moment society will also see her/him with disgusted, shocked and unbelievable expressions. The person gets quite as family is obviously more important to everyone. This is what our society is. It is not a firm, its life reality.

          A servant paced till Ram. "Sir..! Postman handed this letter.." said servant stummering, scared. Ram's head snapped towards the poor servant. "What is it..?" Asked Ram in his rage. "It's written...it's from co-court sir.." replied servant still stammering. Ram stood up in anger snatching the envelope from the servant harshly. He tore the envelope to get surprised, amazed seeing a notice. Not any ordinary notice but court's hearing notice. His eyes became red in anger while jaw gritted. "AHHH.." screamed Ram tearing the letter into pieces throwing them in air. All servants got scared and ran from there seeing a horrifying scene out there. He knew what he has to do now

    "Really..?" screamed everyone in joy at Jai. Jai nodded "What is it..?" Sidd asked getting curious. "I don't have proofs but I have evidences.." said Jai being a little happy by the hope he found in Sidd for his sister. " Who are they Jai..?" came Avneet's question. She was curious to know who were they. "Mr and Mrs. Sameer.." said Jai as Reem looked at him in confusion, surprised. "Reem's parents, right..?" confirmed Avneet to which Jai shook his head. "Wait..!How are my parents involved in this matter..?" asked Reem to which Jai smashed his forehead. "You forgot Mr. Sameer I mean dad adopted us when someone threw us in orphanage.." explained Jai to which Reem suddenly remembers it and smached her forehead. "Ya, How can I forget..?" exclaimed Reem to which everyone rolled their eyes. "They will surely give evidence.." said Jai assuring Sidd to which Sidd nodded and smirked. It was now easy for Sidd to find proofs as he got hint now.

All were sitting when Raj yawned who was sitting in Reem's lap. "Mumma..! I wanna sleep. " he said in his cute baby voice. "Yeah come..Excuse me." Reem excused but Vaishu also excused herself going behind Reem and Avneet who was sitting only in boys now also excused due to her shyness but not before glancing at Sidd smiling. Sidd noticed her. He smiled back but Avneet lowered her head passing away while Sidd was just looking at the direction from where Avneet left. "I would like if you guys have a stay at our home.." offered Abhi who was being insisted by Sidd to which Jai thought for a moment and nodded. It was beneficial for him as he will get more time to spend with her sister.

In room, Reem made Raj sleep in her lap while Avneet and Vaishnavi surrounding sitting close to each other. Vaishu kept a hand on her shoulder assuring her their support. "Siddharth is really champ. "Reem complimented eyeing Avneet who didn't said anything but blushed unknowingly. Vaishu chuckled. "You are the first girl in his life who is being helped otherwise he simply ignore girls.." informed Vaishu to which Avi didn't had any answer. She was just happy but why she also don't know. "I am sleepy. Excuse me.." said Avneet avoiding the topic while rushing out of their room.

It was 3 of morning, Avneet started sniffing herself in bedsheet. She started changing side with her facial expression showing as if she is in pain and she really was. Suddenly she woke up sweating. Yes she again saw that dream which was unfortunately a reality. She quickly turned on the lamps placed on side table to realize she was safe and it was a dream. She calmed herself. She looked at the jug to find it empty. She paced till stairs and stared straight into the dark. She slowly reached kitchen's entrance but suddenly she felt someone covering her mouth. She tried to free herself, she shaked but it was of no use because the opponent person was more powerfulthan her and she didn't know what happened next.

It was 7 of morning and everyone was awake till now sitting on dining table when Jannat came. "Good Morning.." wished Jannat with her beautiful cheering smile. "Good morning..! How is this sweetheart..?" Asked Abhi cheering. "Absolutely fine as always.." she replied. Faisu smirked as Jannat's eyes caught him. She rolled her eyes. Her eyes searched for someone but when she couldn't find her she asked "Where is Avneet..?" Spilled Jannat out which made everyone active as Sidd scanned the dining table but didn't find her. "She must be sleeping Jannat.." Jai said but not confirmed. "No, she isn't sleeping. I just came across her room. No one was there and the door was slightly opened." She said making everyone worried and shocked. "Where did she went then..?" Asked Sidd being worried and angry as well. Every one was quiet when a guard came. "Abhishek Sir..! One guard is injured as someone tried to enter the home and is succeeded." Informed a guard. Abhi nodded and asked him to be attentive and leave. Sidd was furning in anger. "Who can do this..?" asked Abhi being clueless. It strike Sidd. Yes it can be Ram, because he is the only who have this much courage to jump into someone's home. "I got it.." said Sidd with a cold face with anger dipping. "What's it Ashu..?" asked Abhi still not getting as his mind didn't got the point which Sidd did. Sidd just looked at him and left without saying anything with a guard leaving everyone confused. Abhi was worried now, he haven't seen Sidd this much angry. He was scared of loosing him or maybe the step he was going to take.

"Avneet..! I hope my sister is safe.." said a worried Jai blaming himself. Reem held his hand calming him.  No one knew what to do now but may be they know. Abhi rubbed his forehead with his fingers. Vaishu rubbed his arm to calm the situation. Abhi decided to chase Sidd but no one was aware of it. He was still fighting with his mind either to go it or not. But he knew if he would go it would be arranged and planned with weapons and if he didn't went it will result in huge disaster.
.
.
.
.

 But he knew if he would go it would be arranged and planned with weapons and if he didn't went it will result in huge disaster

This book is really very close to my heart..✋❤

I hope you will also implement in real life.

How was the chapter..?

Avneet kidnapped..! Expected or Unexpected..?

Complete the goals or forget the update.

Words= 1450