44. Realization

Here is your chappy..!

.
.
.

The reflection of water was continously hitting their faces highlighting their features more and more. They were lost in each other like there is no tomorrow. That's when they heard a door knock.

They looked in the direction to find Jannat and Faisu standing at the entrance of the room. Faisu passed a teasing look to Sidd to which Sidd glares at him angrily in answer. That's when Faisu changed his expressions into peaceful yet a little scared one. He started whistling looking no where specific. Jannat chuckled and spoke "Can we come in lovers..?" asked Jannat in permission. It wasn't a permission but was teasing. Sidd signed nodding indicating them permission. Faisu and Jannat stepped inside while Sidd and Avni also left balcony. Jannat hugged Avni as soon as Avni came near her. "Congratulations girl and Happy Birthday !" congratulated Jannat. "Thank you Jaan." thanked Avneet. Faisu thought to do a little drama. He encircled his arm around Sidd's  neck dramatically. "Well, ab hamara Sidd paraya hone wala hai." teased Faisu making a teasing expression and looked at Sidd who was already glaring at him. Faisu stood straight and arranged his collar. Jannat laughed loudly while Avni was laughing silently. "Avni, let's cut the cake. Everyone is waiting for you." suggested Jannat as she realized that everyone must be waiting for Avni. Avni nodded and everyone left.

They all reached hall to be welcomed by the decorations

They all reached hall to be welcomed by the decorations. Avni was so memorized by the decorations. They all cutt the cake while Sidd was the photographer of the birthday bash. He didn't left a chance to click Avni's every pose. After cake cutting everyone started eating as well as discussing the fixed date while teasing both groom and bride as well. After few more discussions the date was fixed was 15 of next month. Groom and bride were happy about it. After discussion Jannat received a call from her mother and they all left for their home.

At Nigam's mansion

Everyone was in there rooms when the door bell rang. Bua who was in her servant quarter came out and opened the room to find a beautiful girl with long black straight hair and was wearing black suit with red combination.

 Bua who was in her servant quarter came out and opened the room to find a beautiful girl with long black straight hair and was wearing black suit with red combination