2.Mysterious Girl ....

Here is your chappy
.
.
.

In class

Principle saw sidd and Faisu looking at each others and not discussing anything about it after the peon left . Sir decided to ask them about it .

"Siddharth and Faisal. ..Do you guys knew anything about it? "Sir asked both of them suspiciously  Sid and Faisu came in tension and started finding answers in their minds . "Speak ...."Sir again said. "No sir ....We don't know anything about it." Faisu said in hesitation ."Sure.....I hope you both don't know anything for sure" said Sir ..Sid was getting angry on Sir because his tune was very harsh and rude. Sidd started shaking his head here and there to avoid teacher's questions . Faisu was looking down to not have any eye contact with Sir..

After class , everyone started going out of the class. A girl was standing outside Sid and Faisu's class waiting for Faisu ...Sid just went out of the class saw the girl smiled at her and stormed put from there . Sid was followed by Faisu . As soon as Faisu come out he saw the girl and went near her ."Hey...What's Up? "Faisu said to the girl . "Nothing much ...What happened to Siddharth..? " asked the girl ." Um.ab...nothing Jannat...let's go" said Faisu changing the topic .

So the girl was Jannat Zubair as Jaan

They both started walking towards the canteen

They both started walking towards the canteen . While walking Jannat asked a question which made Faisu upset . "Hey....You know 2 boys tried to escape from the boys postal last night and they were caught ....Guard didn't saw them but this rumour has spread like water in whole college" she said and looked at Faisu . He was nervous . Jannat was confused "What happened?  Seems like your hiding something " she asked . Faisu immediately said " No no why Will I hide from you....Nothing like that " Faisu said getting nervous and stermming. ...Jannat was observing his behaviour. ..She stopped at a place . While Faisu didn't knew that she stopped . When he realised he turned back  "Why am I feeling that you were one of them .....Am I right " said Jannat.....FAISU nodded . "Are you out of your mind" Jannat exclaimed . Faisu didn't said anything ....Jannat rolled her eyes and said "Ahhh.....Leave it " she sid nd walked towards canteen followed by Faisu .

As soon they reached canteen they made way to their seats .
"You know my best friend is joining me today ." Said Jannat in excitement . "Woahh .....Congrats !..." said Faisu with a smile . Jannat smiled back ."Well......Who is she .?" Faisu asked..
"A......" Jannat said and stopped in between . " No no you will get to know by yourself " said Jannat playfully . "FINE....." said Faisu irritated...."She will be here till evening...." said Jannat.  Like that they talked about random things while Sidd was in his room whole day because his mood was destroyed by the lecture and questioning of Sir at morning.....