"Quite the attitude you have," Kai whispers. "We might just have to fix that."

"I actually have plans today, maybe I can schedule you for later?" I ask.

"I really don't need you testing me." Kai growls.

"And I really don't need you messing up my plans." I say back with a smile. Kai continues to glare at me, but with a little flick of my head, he flies to the wall across from us. I give him a curtsy.

"Thank you." I say dramatically. I walk towards the living room and kneel down in front of the television where we keep our movies. I run my finger down the stacks, trying to find the right one. I smile as I choose the perfect one. I hear Kai's footsteps come closer to me. I turn around suddenly as I see him tower over me. I lift the movie up.

"Wouldn't it be funny if we watching Twilight considering it's a vampire movie with the fakest standards ever?" I ask. Kai's face stays put in anger. He continues to glare at me as I put the movie on and stand up, walking back to the couch and sitting down. I pat the spot next to me.

"C'mon. Watch the vampires sparkle with me." I persuade. Kai's eyes continue to impale mine, but after a second, he walks towards the couch and sits next to me.

This movie is so fucking bad that it has me rolling every time I watch it. My eyes stray from the TV when I feel Kai shift next to me.

"Fuck this." He whispers. He suddenly grabs me, pulling me on his lap to straddle him. His hands stay tight on my hips. I can feel him beneath me, and I can tell how hard he is.

"You've been testing my patience today, Elle. Do you need me to teach you a lesson?" Kai asks.

"Hm, are you a teacher, baby?" I ask.

Oh, I'm so fucked.

Kai suddenly flips us over, hovering over me. He grinds against me, his hips connecting with mine. I accidentally let out a moan from the friction.

"It's like you're asking me to fuck you until you can't walk." Kai whispers.

"You won't do anything." I whisper in reply, but my racing heartbeat gives me away.

"We'll see about that." He concludes.

Kai hasn't done anything, yet. He's actually been calm, which is a bad sign.

We decided to watch the Twilight Saga. We're currently on Eclipse, and I'm wondering what my life has come to. Every second of each movie, Kai has made small comments about everything.

"Damn, Edward is hot."

"I fucking hate Jacob."

"Ooh, Jasper's kinda hot, too."

"Jacob, you ugly whore, stop trying to fuck Bella."

"Bella's trying to get some, that horny bitch."

Kai has never seen these movies, so this will be quite fun once we get to the last two. He's going to have a fit when he finds out Jacob imprinted on Renesmee.

We're nearing the end of Eclipse as we're currently at the camping scene. Oh fuck. I forgot Bella kisses Jacob in this scene.

"Jacob- kiss me." The TV screen blares her words. I see Kai straighten up.

"What the fuck? WHAT THE FUCK. Bella, you two-timing whore, you have Edward, what the fuck is wrong with you!" Kai screams. As soon as the two characters kiss, Kai stands up. He turns towards me in a sudden movement.