"You know, I can practically still hear you hiss in pain from the missing patches of skin on your body." Sasuki commented as she heard the slight hiss. "I don't need to put bandages." Naruto said confidently. Sasuki scoffed and formed furrowed eyebrows.

"Whatever you say, Naruto." Sasuki said as she got up from Naruto's grasps. "Hey! Come back!" Naruto yelled as he tried reaching out for her while laying down. "Unlike you, I actually train and not sit around like a lazy bum." Sasuki remarked as he got her equipment and gear.

Naruto just sighed at her.

"I'm not a lazy bum. You just train much more than myself. And I actually train quite a lot I'll have you know." Naruto pouted as he glared right at Sasuki. "Which doesn't speak much because you are pretty much saying that training for 4 hours a day is actually a lot. Which. . . is not." Sasuki gave him a sarcastic smile.

"GRRR. Just go and train. I can wait until you get home. Now, shoo." Naruto pointed towards the door as he continued to lay down on the couch. "Rude much?" Sasuki walked towards the door and opened it.

"I'm not rude!" Naruto yelled as Sasuki went outside and closed the door.

~~~

"Ehh? Why do I have to be here again?" Naruto asked Kakashi. He just eye-smiled at him. "You're a sensei now. You get some privileges as a sensei." They were at the Jonin Standby Station.

"I don't know if the old age is getting to you, but, I'm not a jonin. Heck! I haven't even made it past genin rank yet." Naruto said as he eyed him. "Oh, yeah. But, you'll stay here anyway, right?" Kakashi asked in a lazy and unenthusiastic tone.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll stay anyway." Naruto followed Kakashi to the room. The other 3 jonin senseis were inside and sitting down. "I brought him along with me." Kakashi pointed towards Naruto.

"Yosh! We welcome as much youthful energy here!" Guy gave Naruto a toothy-grin and a huge thumbs-up. Naruto just threw him a small thumbs-up in response. "But, he's not a jonin." Asuma said as he lit up his cigarette.

"Yeah, that's what I told him. He insisted on making me go here." Naruto said as he yawned. It was still the early morning. The two sat down. "So, any predictions on who will win?" Kurenai asked as she was sitting right next to Asuma.

"My team will win." The other 4 said in unison. Naruto smirked as he shook his head. "I have trained my pupils with my very youthful ways! They'll surely win! If they don't, they'll surely do better than my rival's team!" Guy said in a very enthusiastic tone.

"Nope. My team will win." Naruto gave them a toothy-grin. Asuma just took the cigarette off his mouth a let out a vile of smoke out of his mouth. "Sorry, but, my team is going to win." Asuma said as everyone shooed away the smoke.

"Seriously, you need to keep it down with your smoking." Kurenai scolded him. Naruto wanted to cough from the amount of smoke that entered his nose.

Damn, I think I'm going to die just from inhaling it. Yuck. Naruto thought as he had a look of disgust on his face. It quickly disappeared as the sunlight hit his face.

The shadow clone should be there by now. Naruto thought as he yawned. "Don't get too ahead of yourselves — my team has quite the high chances of winning, too." Kakashi said as he continued to read the latest novel to the Icha-Icha franchise.