Chapter 15

"y/n? wake up," you sighed, extending your back as you flipped the covers to find Jimin giving you a breakfast table, "w-this?" what's you inquired, pulling yourself up to a sitting posture to gaze at those delectable pancakes and eggs.

"Jin prepared early in the morning, around 5 a.m."

"Five in the morning? wow," you exclaimed as you gently grabbed the breakfast table, taking a fork as you plopped the pancake into your mouth, "hmm," your satisfaction, the pancake with the syrup melting in your mouth, "I know!" Jimin exclaimed cheerfully, "thanks Jimin," he smiled and nodded, "anyways, how are you feeling today?" he inquired.

"Great, because you offered me pancakes, my sleep pattern is really very wonderful" he nodded, and you turned around to see jungkook resting against the door frame, "may I help you?" Jimin said without looking back.

"Nothing, I just want to know how my cook tastes like," Jimin rolled his eyes as he looked at you, and you didn't know what to answer, so he chuckled, "he asked if how his cook tastes like," Jimin said, and you nodded as you chewed the pancake in your mouth, "it's really nice."

You could feel Jungkook's grin as he rose up and moved towards you, wearing his black turtle neck, black slacks, and white socks. "I'm pleased you enjoyed it," he remarked as he sat on your bed.

"Yeah, thank you," you responded, perplexed. Jimin grinned at you, both of you knowing he didn't prepare it, but it was jin.

"Well, I must go, I'll leave you guys some room," Jimin said and smiled, rising up and giving the two of you some space to chat, but you both remained silent, still humiliated by what occurred before, the fact that he almost kissed you in the van haunting you.

"regarding what happened, I'm so sorry for doing that, I should've just stayed silent and didn't chastise you but, I'm just afraid about you," he said, and for the first time, you could truly feel how worried he was. "I'm sorry," you apologized, but he grinned.

"If I asked you—" jungkook paused, thinking about his words, and you felt that, "actually, nevermind," he said as he stood up, fixing his clothes and looking at you, "thank you for eating the pancakes, anyways you can drop those dishes once you're done, I'll clean them," you nodded as you plopped another pancake into your mouth, immediately melting the syrup.

"Yes, I will. Thank you," he exited your room, and you smiled back, blushing at how he laughed and grinned; he is really gorgeous. causing you to fall in love with him thousand times more deeply

You completed your meal, putting it in the lamp cabinet, getting up, washing your face and brushing your teeth, going through your typical morning ritual before taking up the dish and stepping outdoors.

Yoongi and Namjoon were at the kitchen table, as usual, discussing something, Taehyung and Hoseok were asleep, Jungkook and Jimin were seated in the living room, Jin munching a bag of chips while watching TV.

"You okay?" you heard Namjoon chatting to you, so you turned around and smiled, "yeah, you guys enjoyed your breakfast?" you inquired, and Yoongi raised his eyebrows.

"oh we didn't eat breakfast, in fact, only jungkook ate," yoongi said, "o-oh" you stuttered, "why?" namjoon asked, you shook your head, "nothing, anyways you guys have any plans to do something?" you asked as you dropped the cup and leaned your hands, "jin didn't cook, Jimin lied to you, he just wants to make you blush of the way"

"Jimin genuinely wants the two of you to be together," Namjoon stated as you turned to face him, "but why?"

"We all despise Jessi, yoongi knows Jessi isn't jungkook's soulmate," you quickly nodded, "then who is it then?" you inquired, feeling yoongi and namjoon grin at each other before namjoon turned to gaze at you, "well, we'll see, but for now we should just—"

Namjoon paused and then grinned, "enjoy our time," you said, leaving the kitchen to sit next to Taehyung, who was now awake. "Hello, Taehyung," you began as you sat down next to him, "is the breakfast good?" he inquired, and you nodded.

"So, have you felt anything?" he says, tilting your head, "nothing, why?" you enquired as you fell back on the sofa, "like a visual and stuff?"

"Do you? y/n?" you gulped anxiously, "don't push her taehyung" hoseok abruptly spoke as he opened his eyes, "sorry Hyung"

You sensed something was wrong as you looked back at Namjoon and Yoongi, who were gazing at you. Taehyung immediately leaned closer to you, "I know you're feeling something, just tell me okay?" you shook your head, unsure what to do.

"Well, based on her reaction, yeah she does, thankyou hoseok."

Taehyung scowled, "me too, Hyung."

"Anyway, what you are experiencing right now in your body is called precognition, in which you can see the future and also view the past, more than us. thus meaning you can see our history, so all I'm asking is what did you already see?" yoongi remarked.

"I-I don't know," Yoongi muttered, looking at Jimin. Jimin nodded and approached you, kneeling down to reach your eye level.

"you can tell them okay?" you sighed, not knowing what to say, especially with seven eyes staring back at you, jin and jungkook returning, but you nodded, "since jungkook came into my life, I started to see these visions when a girl was screaming, I don't know who she was, it's just that she was screaming for someone, I can't see her face too"

"OK, is that it?"

"Yeah, I saw all of you guys in a room having fun, being played on this huge black screen," you tensed, remembering when you saw a huge screen, them having fun in an abandoned house, "yeah, I saw all of you guys in a room having fun, being played on this huge black screen," you noticed jin smile, "that was the time when we didn't have anywhere to live," jin said.

yoongi smiled, "yeah"

"Okay, so we all know now that y/n had her precognitions, so y/n, all you need to do is meet the girl, in your precognitions, in your visuals okay? we should all know that and then y/n will also tell us what will happen in the future so that we can be prepared," they all agreed.