Chapter 5

I sighed as I looked at Jimin, who had been eating at my counter since the previous night.

"Are you finished?" I asked. He smiled and shook his head, "earth's food is fucking awesome!" I smiled, "so you're living in hell?" He nodded.

"Hell sucks, you know? People are fucking rude, I mean, I AM rude, but there's a reason for it," I nodded.

I looked in the fridge and saw that it was empty. "You're going to pay for the food, right?" I asked. He smiled and said, "sure."

"Let's get ready then, I'll go get some groceries," he nodded, I was already at ease with him, despite the fact that last night he couldn't stop talking about how amazing he was when he saved me, he was so full of himself. But I must exercise caution...Time skipped

"and banana milk," you scoff, he says that every time he returns.

"anything?" you asked, he nodded and grabbed candies, you smiled as you both went to the meat section, it's getting hotter and hotter, that familiar hotness until Jimin grabs your hand and says, "hm?"

You looked at him, but he wasn't looking at you, so you widened your eyes and looked at what he was looking at.

He was smirking at you, his hands in his pockets, but no one was paying attention to him, which makes you wonder if they could see him.

"no, they can't see him" Jimin whispered.

He was now standing in front of you, saying bitterly, "What a coincidence! I was looking for women to eat and now she is standing IN FRONT OF ME!" he said and smiled bitterly, "jungkook not now i—"

"What? grocery hyung? with a fucking human?" he asked, staring at you, "it's my job to eat men, not women," Jimin said, smiling.

"By the way, you can come with us, I know she was the one who trapped you in hell for two years," Jimin said, winking at me.

"wha—"

"shut the fuck up Hyung, it was because of fucking Jessi, and you—" jungkook came to a halt as he grabbed your neck, "I fucking saved your life, now you owe your life to me," he said, your tears falling until Jimin grabbed jungkook's hand and released you.

"Stop it now, will you? Let's go home and I'll call Yoongi and Namjoon," Jungkook smirked, looking at Jimin, "h—hyung?"

Time skipped

I screamed as I looked at the scene, yoongi, the black-haired man mentioned by Jimin, grabbed Jungkook's neck and slammed him into the wall, "you can't keep your fucking ass in hell?" yoongi said angrily.

"I'm sorry, I was just irritated at Jimin for allowing me to do his fucking job—"

"What if the gods saw you leave hell? You were banned here for two years, remember? You can't wait a week to get out of hell? What if Jessi saw you and told her fucking father again? you will be fucking killed!" Jungkook didn't say anything. "Hyung, please help me, I don't want to die!"

Yoongi dropped him and saw me nervously biting my lips, "who is she? why are you all here?"

"she was the girl Jessi was talking about when she told her father Jungkook was cheating on her—"

"Why would I cheat on her with this ugly bitch?" I looked at him, surprised, "she is not that ugly, she is quite pretty." He smiled and said, "I'm Namjoon." I nodded.

3rd's Pov

"I'm Y/n," he looked at you as if he'd heard your name before, "where were you born?" he asked, "I was born in Mystic Falls," he smiled, "I found her," he thought.

'do you think it's her' Namjoon asked him with his mind, and Yoongi nodded, 'we found her.'

"So, y/n. Where are your parents?" namjoon inquired, frowning.

"They died a few years ago, and I was the only one who survived," Namjoon smile and a nod. "okay, okay, anyway, we should go, and Jungkook, you should stay here," Namjoon said, motioning for Yoongi to leave, and he nodded.

"Go drink some boiled water salt, to become more visible to humans, go get a dress, then spend a month here with her, we don't want to go back to hell with you on our side, we told the gods that we went out to kill humans, they know you aren't allowed to go out yet," Jungkook nodded and looked at you.

They nodded back and left making you and jungkook. ' this is going to be fun' jungkook though