Chapter 8

"Are you enjoying the pizza so much?" Jungkook inquires as you eat your pizza, you glance up innocently, the pizza crumbs falling from your mouth as you grin, he chuckles as he plays games on his phone.

You froze, focusing on his face, how could this devil be bad when his face was so innocent, his white clear skin was so flawless, he noticed you were staring at him for too long, he side-eye you, raising his eyebrows, you smiled sheepishly as you turned your back, continuing to eat the pizza in your hand.

After finishing the final slice of pizza, you grinned, rose up, and went to your bedroom.

"You're going to sleep with me?" you said, jungkook smiled as he smirked, "we slept together before honey" he said as he wrapped his arms around your waist, "we both know there's nothing wrong with that hmm?" he said as he shoved you hard, away from him.

he fixed his clothes and passed by you.

-------------------------------------------------

"Playing arcades is fun!" a man with red hair exclaimed, squealing with delight as he won the game over and over again, "aren't you tired of dancing already?" the blonde hair asked, sitting a few feet away from his friend, "yah! this is my talent you know, I really enjoy living here in earth, its kind of awesome," the red hair said as he continued to move his feet to the buttons while dancing.

The blonde hair rose up and sniffed confusedly.

Something is wrong with his pal, according to the redhead.

"It can't be," the blonde hair whispered, but the red hair managed to hear what the blonde hair said, and the red hair returned his friend's gaze.

"Hyung, I can smell her," the blonde hair stated as he closed his eyes, smelling a woman's aroma, he grinned as his tears began to pour,

"hey, what do you mean? who's she?" the red guy said as he failed his game, heading towards his best buddy.
"I c-can smell my—" he halted, jumping in delight.

"I swear I can smell my sister!"

----------------------------------

"And that's it! the planned wedding!" Jessi remarked as she handed the documents to namjoon and yoongi, "okay? Are you sure that jungkook already likes you?" yoongi said sarcastically.

"Yeah, he really likes me, especially my lips," she remarked as she fluttered her eyelids, disgusting Yoongi. "You mean your fish lips?" Namjoon rolled his eyes in disdain.

"that's rude" Jessi as she pouts turning into a smirk afterward.

"Is that all? can we leave now?" Yoongi said, his voice frightening. "Oh yes! you guys may go," she responded, standing up and walking away..

well, that was, fast? yoongi thought

Yoongi and Namjoon rose up, brushing their clothing before going away; Namjoon had the impression that Yoongi had something to say but was hesitant to say it, "what is it Hyung?"

Yoongi stared at Namjoon and paused, "Let's go back?" he suggested, stretching his black and holographic green wings, preparing to launch.

"We should acquire hope and the boys as well."

Namjoon said, stretching his pale blue wings, "w-why tho?"

"Jessi knows that jungkook left"

-------------------------------------

"Yeah! go sleep on the sofa," you rolled your eyes, "don't talk to me like that, both of us know I can murder you without you knowing," he said as he settled behind you, his legs over you, his face nuzzling your neck.

"Hmm you liking it huh?" he remarked as you can feel his smirk, "No I don't!" you yelled as you pushed him off, but instead you pushed yourself, falling to the ground.

He grinned and tossed you a blanket and one pillow, "goodnight!" he exclaimed as he turned around, waving his hand to you before dropping it and falling asleep.tsk, this asshole you thought

"I can hear you!" he said 

you rolled your eyes, but then you smiled, he was cute..

You got up, left your room, and went into the kitchen to look for midnight snacks when you suddenly groaned in pain, "aish my head hurts," you said as you opened one of your cabinets, grabbed a bottle, popped it open and grabbed one medicine, closed it and put it back, and closed the cabinet, you plopped it in your mouth as you grabbed some water and drank it.

You sighed as you stepped into your living room and sat down, immediately recalling the words from your dream...

"Are you certain you really want me that badly?"

"yes"

"Then kiss me,"

———————————

"Take me! Take me! Take me, not him!"

"y/n, that's a terrible idea!"

"I loved him so much that I can't bear the thought of him dying! just fucking take me! what the fuck are you waiting for!!"

"y—y/n!"

----------------------------

"Was it real?" you groaned again, "why the hell does my head hurt?" you questioned as you grabbed your head, slowly dropping to the sofa, you feel your eyes closing, and after a few minutes you are now sleeping blissfully, unaware that someone is observing you while he laughs.