Chapter 13

"Would you want some chocolate fudge?" Jimin inquired, approaching me as I sat on my bed. "no thank you, I'm truly not hungry," I said, and he simply grinned and pointed to the door, "jin and yoongi are making food right now, their recipes are delicious, and I can hear your stomach, you know?"

"Yeah, I am. I'm just worried, maybe they'll come out in a minute," I laughed, "no they won't, in fact, we are all here now, it's great," Jimin remarked, and sat down with me in my bed, "anyway, I want to ask you something if that's alright."

"sure thing"

He looked at the door, pointed at it, and made a wiping gesture, forcing it to close. "Do you like Jungkook?" he said, turning back to me.

"N-noo!" I exclaimed, dammit....

He smiled as he rolled his eyes. "It's alright y/n, you can trust me right?" I nodded, but the fact that they're both devils is beyond me—

"I think Jungkook's in love with you, to be honest," you said, "but he doesn't act like that to Jessi, he acts harsh around her, I mean, I would too, she is a brat like the others, except Taehyung's girlfriend—"

"Does he have one?"

"Oh, he does! but his girlfriend is too busy these days, it's been two months since they last met" I nodded, I really want to see her, is she nice?

"What about you?" I inquired, and he shyly replied, "I'm too lazy to locate her, Taehyung was hunting for you for years but instead, he found his soulmate."

"What do you mean, soulmates?"

"Is it like a destined lover? He found his, but I never found mine."

"So you think Jungkook and I are soulmates?"

"Exactly!" he said, "i-i don't!"

"That's wonderful, but are you not experiencing anything?"

"I do that on occasion."

"What type of emotions?"

"Every time he's near me, my heart beats faster; simple things are like a beat to my heart, his presence, his everything," I muttered, looking down at my lap. "Well, I believe you're in love with him."

"Hmm?"

"You see, that's the only thing you feel when you're in love, not like you're going to think about that with your brother right?" Jimin joked, rolling his eyes. "So, is this bad?" I said.

"Actually, it's up to you to decide, but loving a demon isn't all that horrible, we are particularly a demon but we are truly good, it depends on what you think of us but we are actually wonderful people," I nodded. "can we have babies?"

"We are demons and also humans y/n, the fuck you talking about, we have a dick to shove into your vagina hello?" Jimin replied sarcastically.

"yes, but in any case, just follow your heart!" he added with a smile, you nodded and smiled back, "okay, thank you very much," he nodded and grabbed my hands, "let's go, we need eat soon!"

"o-oh, I'll just change for a second, I'll be there right away"

he nodded as he got up and got out.

I sighed and gazed about, without thinking about anything. Was I falling in love? I grinned; it had been years since I had seen him, and I felt dumb for being so interested, but let's not dwell on that; I'm so glad I met him, but I have a twinge of remorse; if you were in my situation, what would you do?

I grabbed my head, I became dizzy as I changed my clothing, "fuck," I said as brilliant lights began to appear in my eyes, and suddenly it stopped, I glanced about and saw white nothingness.

"h-hello?" I questioned, terrified, I can't describe it, it's just a new feeling, not until I felt hot, very hot, it's burning me, "f-fuck! get me out of here!" I yelled, closing my eyes firmly, it feels like hell, it's extremely hot, it's melting my skin.

"I loved him, so much that I can't let him die! just fucking take me! what the fuck are you waiting for!!"

I jumped up as soon as I heard someone's voice, "h-hello?!" I yelled, but no one replied, and I was trapped in this rotten hot air, "shit—, how the fuck can I get out!"

I turned around and saw a screen, a large screen, I was back at the white space, "i-its jungkook" jungkook appeared at the screen, he smiled so brilliantly that he made me fall in love with him 10 times more than I already did. "I adore you, Y/n," he said, and I couldn't help but smile.

His smile was so brilliant, his bunny smile, his fresh hair, everything, everything was beautiful for him, and the blank screen began to show Jungkook just having fun with his hyungs, truly having fun with them, and his smile showed it all.

Running about, finding his hyungs, spending time with them atop an abandoned building, singing, eating marshmallows, and generally enjoying the fun of his life.

they were normal people?

"I fucking love him so much that I put him before me, I fucking love him so much that ill fucking die for him you hear me!? you dumbsh—"

I glanced around again, perplexed by what was going on, "i—I don't understand, what is this?"

"y/n?" I turned back and found Taehyung gazing at me puzzledly, "i-i, hi?" I stammered shyly and smiled, "the men started to eat now, you should come to join us now" I nodded as I took a few quick steps to catch up with him.