Chapter 27

Then, all of a sudden, Jungkook was dumped to the floor, and everyone rushed to him till he began to float, "Fuck!"

You yelled in agony, and as you felt yourself tightening, Jimin began to glare at you with fury in his eyes. He remembered that he was the reason everything was like this, that he never revealed his actual intentions, that if it wasn't for him owing to the devil his life, and not putting the people he cared about in risk, they would all be safe...

You screamed in agony till your lips opened, "Y/n!!" taehyung wailed, shivering, he had never seen you like this, all he wanted to do was protect you, he hurried towards you, he was about to reach you when he was tossed across the ground,

He whispered, "it has an orb-like how Jungkook's father constructed in the enchanted of the river." He then noticed that his hyungs were attempting to stop the devil, but he was too swift; he flickered all of them with only a glare, and Yoongi was on the ground.

Flashback

"D-dad, please don't hu-" A strike strikes the youngster, "Shut the fuck up or I will fucking murder you and your fucking mom!" The front guy said as he took his rifle and clipped, "One more noise and I will blow your fucking skull!"

end.

Hoseok was feeling dizzy as he saw Y/n gasp and plead for aid in the air. "Everybody move out of the way," Hoseok said as he ran at full speed.

"No, Hoseok!"

He was the quickest of all the members, yet he failed because he hurled over the ground twice as fast as his speed.

Flashback

"Mom! That Ferris Wheel Please!" his mother pleaded, "Alright honey, here have some candy while I go get tickets okay?" The little kid smiled as he accepted the candy from his mother, "Alright mom!" his mother hugged her child one more time before leaving him out in the cold. "Hello!" the child said to strangers as others did the same, and the mother never returned.

end
.

Taehyung shot his wings on his back, taking a few steps back till he was now sprinting at full speed, widening his wings as he was ready to strike the orb again but failed as he was now tossed across the ground... He rose up weakly, "How the fuck–" till he spotted jimin had transformed, he has fire in his eyes as he met his fangs, he knows what jimin was going to do...

The devil was ready to complete his task of taking y/n's life,  when Jimin gave Taehyung a genuine grin.

genuine grin...

Taehyung choked on his emotions as he said, "Jimin! No!"

Jimin went to y/n as quickly as he could till he pushed y/n out, exchanging places, then jimin screamed in anguish, and you fell to the ground, stunned.

You sobbed softly as you tried to jump up and grasp Jimin's hands quickly, but he was now floating up, so you stood up to reach Jimin, but it was too late... "No! Jimin! No!"

The devil grinned as jimin rose into the sky, "y/n! Leave now!! Jimin's going to blow up!!" you returned with burning eyes and tears streaming, you didn't want to lose jimin.

"I'm not fucking leaving all of you here!!" Namjoon grabbed Taehyung and said, "I'm sorry Taehyung, but I can't let you die this time, You can't leave y/n alone."

Flashback

"You are instructed to kill people!" the guy in front of him said as he slapped the boy across the face, "Yes sir!" the man in front of him leaned in close and snickered, "Be grateful I adopted you, pay me back by owing me your life, child."

He took a revolver from behind him, clipped it, and handed it to the boy in front of him, saying, "Try to shoot the person behind you now."

end.

"W-what? Hyung, please don't tell me you're not coming with us, please!" Namjoon screamed at Taehyung, "I fucking can't!! We're all going to die taehyung! I can't save them, I have no choice but to save the both of you!!!!" Namjoon grabbed you both, "It was nice meeting you Taehyung!" "H-hyung there might be another way please!" Namjoon said as tears streamed down his cheeks, "H-hyung please don't leave us!" Taehyung hugged Namjoon tightly, "H-hyung please don't leave us!" Namjoon smiled painfully as he grabbed taehyung by the arm and walked towards the edge, "I'll miss the both of you"

Then he pushed you and taehyung...