Chapter 21

Now I understand him better; the more time I spend with him, the more he opens up; he loves being loved; as a child, he was never loved equally; his father and mother were never always there for him; all they cared about was the village itself; however, his mother was the most caring person he had ever met; however, with all the danger around them, nothing was more important than protecting their family. Jungkook never despised his mother; he was only trying to shield himself from the false narrative that was spreading around them. Jungkook gave me the entire tale.

When I told him about my previous dream, everything made sense; the devil can duplicate people and hypnotize them; Jungkook remembers that his mother was duplicated and was about to kill his father when he awoke and became upset, so he took him and left his mother; that's when he saw his mother turn into a stone; it wasn't his mother's fault; it was the devil's.

He never knew how to do things regularly; he would ask basic questions that a 10-year-old would understand; he learnt this slowly and gradually, and he would become pleased when he discovered new things.

Like preparing coffee or a basic breakfast, but he knows how to do these things because of me.
The longer we stick together, the more I learn to accept his imperfections.

"That looks so great!" Jimin said as he swirled me about; no one else in the house spoke to him save me, and not much because of Jimin's intentions.

"He could be waiting for you Y/n," I grinned as I kissed Jimin on the cheek. I looked in the mirror, and I didn't recognize myself. "It's okay jimin, it will be okay, I'll be right back and we can talk to them again and give them a sincere apology," Jimin agreed and hugged me."

Thank you, Y/n, but you need to go; Jungkook is probably waiting for you." I nodded as I walked outside; it was almost 9 p.m. and Jungkook had chosen to schedule supper.

When I walked out of the room, Namjoon glanced at me and said, "Y/n! You look fantastic! " Jimin smiled proudly as Namjoon looked at him, emotionless, but jimin understood.

"Jungkook could be waiting outside." I nodded, dressed in a black dress and black shoes, my hair tied up, and my make-up simple; everything was great, and I couldn't wait!

I left the home, but there was no sign of Jungkook, which was typical of him being late. I took my mirror and checked myself, making sure everything was in order.

I stuffed it back into my suitcase and waited......

and waited

and waited...

I'm scared, yet nothing has occurred to us in the last two weeks? When I looked back and saw Hoseok looking at me, I smiled back and turned around. "What's keeping him so long?" he asks, then appears with a bouquet.

"Oh my gosh! There you are! I was frightened!" I said as I hugged him, but he seemed uptight. "Are you okay, baby?" he nodded and smiling. "I'm sorry for taking so long, the car broke down and I had to walk," he explained.

"Is it acceptable if I ask Yoongi to drive us?"

"No!" I flinched, "O-oh im so sorry it's just, im so pissed because the car broke down and I had to walk for 15 minutes, and also it's a surprise," he said and winked, he booked the taxi, but he felt different, he didn't even kiss me when he gave me the roses, I sighed, maybe im overthinking, suddenly the taxi driver coughed, "How many months have you been dating?" I didn't say anything but nor did Jungkook, so I decided to answer" 

 "2 weeks already"

The taxi driver smirked, and I awkwardly laughed, but Jungkook was silent the entire ride, which was uncomfortable, so I decided to ask after. We arrived at the restaurant, and there were a lot of people, "wow this is very nice!" Jungkook didn't say anything as he walked over a table in the middle of the restaurant, "Oh okay."

I sat down feeling very uncomfortable, he wasn't talking at all.

Jimin's POV

I'm not sure why, but I'm not feeling well, "G-guys help please,"

I can feel Taehyung approaching over my shoulder, allowing me to sit on a kitchen stool, "Why what happened?"

"Do you believe Y/n is safe?"

"What exactly do you mean?"

My eyes began to burn as I entered Y/ n's bedroom something had gone wrong with their date.

"We have to go," I said as I stood up and snatched Yoongi's keys,

 "Jimin wait!" I could tell everyone had gotten out, but only Yoongi and Taehyung approached the car.

"Let's go," Yoongi said as he took the wheel.

"But don't screw this up, Jimin; if you get it wrong, I'm not going to trust you again."