Chapter 24 F;S

Flashback

"I didn't notice you have a mole beside your lips," You said as you looked more closely, you can feel jungkook's breath hitched, "Stop doing that"

"Doing what?"

"Saying things that make me wanna kiss you"

"Oh–"

*Smooch*

Jungkook giggled showing his bunny teeth, "You liked that?" You can feel your cheeks burning and nod, "Yeah i do" He nodded, puckering his lips, asking for more, You were about to lean in when he pulled out his tongue teasing, "Ew!" He laughed.

You smiled, and all he could think about was 'oh shit'

The way you smiled suddenly made his heart melt, he doesn't know why but he fell in love with you more,  he knew that he was home the moment he touched her lips.

"Are you blushing?" Jungkook said as he leaned more, Making you red. 

"What? No"

"Did i ever get the ever-stoic, hardcore, bad-ass person to blush?"

"No.....It's just very cold"

"Huh, It's the cold, And not that i kissed you?"

"N-no" You cracked your voice making jungkook smile.

And there you are, you and Jungkook, standing in front of a cliff, just enjoying the view, it was already night, and it's been 9 days since you guys dated, and ever since you enjoy your life with him, He wears the smell of blood and death like perfume, there is a fire in his eyes and ice in his veins, but you love him anyway, because he is a star, burning with the light of a thousand suns.

You fell in love with his soul before you could touch his skin, if that isn't love then you dont know what is.

---------------------

"We got an hour and thirty left guys, We have to wake her up"

---------------------