Chapter 23

I hear a commotion outside my room, I feel heavy in my chest, my door bursts open, and there was Jungkook standing in front of my room, but he didn't feel strange, everything was gentle. "Omg Jungkook!" I stood up, but then I noticed a red aura emanating from him, similar to Jimin's, but with a strange red surrounding him, worse than Jimin.

"Are you okay, J-jungkook?"

I sensed something, I looked at him to check if he was the genuine one I knew, and then in a split second I was choking, "Fuck!" I shouted loudly, he was clutching my neck tightly and I could feel me blacking out. I can hear them approaching, Jimin, please hurry.

White...

All I see is white; I'm back in my precognition, and it's brilliant but hot, and it's becoming hotter by the second.

Take me! Take me! Take me, not him!"

"y/n, that's a terrible idea!"

"I loved him so much that I can't bear the thought of him dying! just fucking take me! what the fuck are you waiting for!!"

I blinked, what was that?

Suddenly, I see myself from a distance, clothing ripped off, same like my last precognition, I can feel something is wrong, I can feel the heat, just like when I first met Jungkook, A storm is approaching as the clouds begin to fill up the white box, it's already pouring.

"I don't understand!" I said as I knelt and hugged them. "I'm meant to help the members, but I don't understand anything, and I'm supposed to tell them what comes next, but I'm so worthless!"

"Don't worry my darling," I shivered, the voice sounded familiar, "I missed you Y/n." It's a woman's voice, I glanced up and saw a lady gazing at me from above the ceiling, "Who are you?" I said as I stood up to get a closer look at her, "How dare you forget your mother?"

--------------------

"Fucking grab him!" Namjoon cried, but Taehyung was doing his hardest, "Fucking get yoongi over!" Suddenly, yoongi and jimin brought a human, "You! Where the fuck did you get–"

Yoongi and Jimin cracked the human's neck, the poor human screamed while yoongi grabbed the body and dragged it towards Y/while jimin scooped some of the blood and slapped it to Jungkook's fake body who was surrounding Y/n's, the fake jungkook suddenly looked up, then a loud screeched scream came from its body and suddenly they all sighed as the explosion detonated in front of their faces, "We need to find Jungkook and wake up Y/n before we lose both of them."

"How many hours we got?" Hoseok said.

"Only 2 hours"

--------------------

"M-mom?" She smiled, and I really wanted to embrace her. It's been a long time. "Don't worry, my darling, you can do this okay?" I'm confused, "How are you talking to me? What happened to you?" I'm upset because she abandoned me for years, but now she's standing in front of me.

 "I'm very sorry, my darling, but for the time being, ask Taehyung what happened."

"W-what?"

"What he told you was a complete lie, he is hiding something, but for now I want you to concentrate, really look into the details of what happened, then put them into pieces and now you'll get a huge clue, and then slowly understand every situation and try to put them in your shoes, and then you'll get the answers that you need."

"Did you ever miss me?" I asked, nodding.

"I loved you so much that I'd defend you from the devil himself," she grinned as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"What do you mean?" the ground began to quake abruptly, "I need to leave, It was great seeing you again my daughter" Everything was trembling, the storm raged as I shielded my ears, "M-Mom Help Please!!" now she is gone...

Flashback 10 days ago

"You're staring at him again Y/n" 

I looked back, my face blushing as jin chuckled, "I'm not, just simply gazed over in a direction and he was there"

"Then what was that look in your face?"

"What?" I ask "What look?"

"You look a certain way when you see him" He informs, "You look at him  and it's like you're staring at some sort of a galaxy"

"And?"

He smiled, "You love galaxies"