Chapter 22

Everything was so painful that Jungkook wanted to go to the restroom many times, returning every 10 minutes, and so on.

"Jungkook, are you sure you're all right–"

"Yes, Jesus Christ! What is the matter with you?"

I didn't say anything since this is so strange of him, "Anyway, we have one more surprise" He said and stood up, I stood up with him, but I just want to go home because everything is wrong, where was the jungkook I know?

I paused when I sensed someone behind me; something was wrong. Someone appears to be waiting for me to turn around before striking. Their breath heaves quickly, and I can feel myself slowly turning–

"Y/n!" I heard Jimin yell my name, and as I came to, I felt glad as I went out to follow Jungkook, and there they were. "What are you guys doing here?" Jungkook inquired, as Jimin came to a halt, tilting his head doubtfully.

"I-I believed there was something wrong."

"Jimin...," Jimin said to a dejected Yoongi, "Get back in the dang vehicle."

"I-I swear I knew something was wrong" Jimin glanced at me, he was correct but I needed to be sure, maybe I'm hallucinating since Jungkook was odd, which caused the 15-minute stroll, or maybe it was just a waiter before.

Jimin's Pov

"Let's go back home," I whispered as I grasped Y/n's hands but was yanked away by Jungkook, "No, we have to go somewhere else." I know something horrible is about to happen because not only did I see false individuals at the restaurant but I can also smell something off.

I signaled to Taehyung, who widened his eyes and grasped y/n hands, "It's past time, we might know that the people who were hunting for us stopped, but we always have to be careful, we have to go." I looked at Yoongi, who had a perplexed expression on his face, but he shrugged. "Alright let's go"

"Y/n you ride with me," I said as I took her hand, she nodded and looked back at Jungkook, "Jungkook you drive alone, so no one can see you right now, it's best when we split up, we will meet you back in the home" I could tell Jungkook was perplexed but nodded.

"Can you guys talk since I don't understand anything right now, and Taehyung, when did you side with Jimin?"

"We need to calm down, Hyung. We need to know if–"

"Hyung, I need Y/n with me right now." We all glanced up and saw Jungkook waving Y/n to follow him, fuck!

"All fine, let's go with Taehyung."

Taehyung grabbed your arm and led you to Jungkook's automobile. "Jungkook, you go first."

"I-"

"Now"

Jungkook nodded as he started the car and got on the road; Yoongi frowned at me, "What the fuck was that?"

--------------------

NEXT DAY

Yoongi kept staring at Jungkook, not sure why, but he felt different, this wasn't the jungkook he knew. Yoongi stood up and grabbed Jimin's shoulder, who was also staring at Jungkook, "Tell me, why do you sense something was in danger yesterday when you told me you weren't feeling well?" Jimin asked.

"When we arrived to the restaurant, I noticed false individuals."

"false people?" Yoongi said, puzzledly looking at Jimin. "Yes, I can sense it, there were three of the same people wandering around the restaurant, which was confusing–"

"Do you think jungkook used those just to distract the demons?"

"Oh, but what about the dark crimson glow I noticed around Y/n's back" Yoongi blinked,

 "Describe it further"

"Dark red aura, four arms and–" jimin paused, terror in his eyes, "Remember when I told you three individuals were strolling around the restaurant and you said what if jungkook was diverting the demons? what if the demons were distracting us instead?" yoongi got up.

"And you said demons can replicate people, right?"

Jungkook walked into the room and stood still. "You fucker!" Jimin said as he approached Jungkook and grabbed him by the neck. Jungkook grinned as his eyes turned crimson.

"You guys did a big mistake, come get me you little bitches"